need handle bar controls/switches

psycobusa

Registered
ok guys, im in need of the handle bar switches. just the black boxes that control the lights, blinkers, and starter with the wiring harnesses.

the left side needs to be the model with the pass feature. (has a yellow button on the back side)

the right side needs to be the model with the hazard control switch.

i think these come on bikes 04 and newer.

(ks-waterbug @ Aug. 25 2007,05:36) TTT
rock.gif

(mountainmotor @ Aug. 27 2007,12:46) If you don't find any an Ebay seller with outstanding reputation has those new for 40 bucks each side
PM me a link...I may be able to match his price
wink.gif

Just remember you heard it here first..... The previous years have & will work on the new style bikes! Now with that said are you sure you've triple checked all your conections and wires? Hate to see you spend that hard earned $$ on something you don't need.

(psycobusa @ Aug. 27 2007,22:53) its no big deal if this doesnt fix the problem. ill just sell my old ones.
Understood.... I'm all the way out in SC or I would have already pulled the diagrams and double checked both configs for you. I suspect Either jumper wires or wire positioning maybe the culprit! But, I couldn't rule out the possibility of either a bad ground or bulb. You mentioned your R/H lights staying on.... Either way sounds like your very interested in updating so $$ doesn't really matter. Have you Called Daniel yet on your parts need?

andyman hooked me up. already shipped and from what the fedex site says, they should be here by friday. just enough time b4 the M&G in austin. if that doesnt fix it, ill just have to go without lights and make sure i make it back home b4 dark.

IF it doesn't and I hope it does... Give me a shout out and will go through it step by step until we get it figured out.
beerchug.gif

Back