~~~   First car   ~~~

1969 Chevelle SS - black 4speed car. My Dad gave to me. I was 16. Dad, dad, dad..... what were you thinking?

Can't seem to find a good picture, but it was a 1975 Ford LTD. That puppy was blue with a white vinyl top. That car was cleaner than the Board of Health...
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

1977 Toyota Celica ST. Also painted blue (Earl Scheib did it, since I was in high school). I was able to make that thing do things the law wouldn't allow. Oh yeah, it was in the days when stereos were really the hot item and it would blast! I'd play LL Cool J's 'Rock the Bells' all over the city! Guess I've settled down a little now.

Mine was a 82? KZ440......Bought my first 450 dollar junker in Japan, it was a Nissan Liberta? Can't even remember but it was a beater thats for sho....

I had a 72 impala. I actually liked the car but it lookd like complete crap door skins falling off all kinda rust all over it but it was a cool car to drive.

79 honda civic hatchback. Gray, manual.....
I wired a tape deck under the passengers seat and put house speakers in the back seat.......as I recall that car caught on fire.....

1967 Opal Kadett.... don't laugh, it was free and I was only 15...

face7.gif

The comon question I got when I rolled up somewhere was "Hey, anybody get hurt in that wreck?"

I was a tad spoiled as a kid. My first car was a 911. I beat it so bad that after six months on the brand new thing, I had roasted the tires and fried the clutch. My dad got so pissed at me that he sold it and bought me a 76 Trans Am with a 455 4 sp. Sucked to be me huh???

OH....and the first car I had to buy??? A chevy citation!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I'll unpack my scanner and get some photos up.
I've been lucky over the years... LOL!

Back