Naughty naughty

I would think it would be even harder to keep with a bike while in a plane, since they dont turn so sharply, but also understand that they are faster then heli's but if you are going through alot of turning ect and not in a straight line eventually id think the plane would lose site of you while it made its turns....now one of those crop duster guys may just set the wing down on your head....
:laugh:

plane? why do the cops got a plane? a helicopter i can understand but a plane; no wounder almost everyone is need bail out money buying stuff like that with our tax dollars. not only that i thought plolice and even state troopers couldn't cross state line and arrest someone. dont they need the other state to catch them and ship them back?
gana have to find out though if colorado has a police plane, if so gana have to right the governer to see if he still gots the recipe to send it back for a refund and send the money to schools.

I think most states have a reciprocal agreement regarding a chase in process. I know TN and GA do.

I actually see more of this happening as draconian laws are passed. Here in Washington they have about removed ANY incentive to pull over if you're out in the sticks having fun. If you're clocked above 100MPH your bike is impounded, you loose your license, and there's something like a 6 month term... Not to mention LOTS of focus on "Them Evil 'daredevils' on their 'racebikes'"...

SO, WHY the hell would someone simply pull over while out in the countryside enjoying a brisk ride? They've removed any incentive to do the responsible thing. Used to be you pull over, the trooper with a little bit a glint in his eye writes you up for 80 in 50 or something, you go to court, pay your $1000 fine and move on. NOW? Now they re going to pretty much ruin your life or at least make it unreasonably difficult because you're having fun? PFFFT, I don't think so.

In town etc hell yeah bring the hammer down, but we're talking out in the sticks, eastern WA, or relatively unpopulated canyons, all intelligence is being drummed out, replaced with Nanny State "feel good" legislation...

I blame them "damn dirty Hippies" that have now grown up, are in power, and have sold their souls for a retirement plan. :)

Is a Board Admin advocating running from the law...that doesn't seem right???

I guess he didn't know about the plane. There have been instances of that happening here in KY and the police just dropped back and let the guy go.

Now in California copters are on your A$$ in no time.

I wonder if he is a member :laugh:

Last edited:
Back