NATIONAL CHAMPIONCHIP WAGER FOR THE BOARD!

beerchug.gif

Sorry, no dress.  I cant fit into her size 4
wink.gif
Hope a skirt will do.

So, let me ask you something.  Be honest, do I make you horny?  Do I?

MI_ride__Small_.jpg

i agree with War and the answer to your question is no!!! in fact, i think it just killed any urge i've ever had
smileyexhibit.gif

laugh.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 12 2007,19:49) So, let me ask you something.  Be honest, do I make you horny?  Do I?
laugh.gif
....<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>No ! But I did just laugh so hard ,that I swallowed my chewing tobacco !</span>

(semi @ Jan. 12 2007,20:43) i agree with War and the answer to your question is no!!!  in fact, i think it just killed any urge i've ever had
smileyexhibit.gif

laugh.gif
Oh, come on. I'm a sexy b1tch
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Warputer @ Jan. 12 2007,20:46)
(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 12 2007,19:49) So, let me ask you something.  Be honest, do I make you horny?  Do I?
laugh.gif
....<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>No ! But I did just laugh so hard ,that I swallowed my chewing tobacco !</span>
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 12 2007,19:49) Sorry, no dress. I cant fit into her size 4
wink.gif
Hope a skirt will do.

So, let me ask you something. Be honest, do I make you horny? Do I?
Ummmmmmmmm.............For all that shite talkin' before the game, that just kinda looks like a tank top & shorts you're wearin'. You could've at least thrown in some heels to get me interested!! May as well put away my lotion & wetnaps!
laugh.gif
BTW.......I'm sure you coulda got a dress in your size at Goodwill or Salvation Army for couple bucks. Me think thou doth protest too much
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Props to Red05 for man'in up & wearin a REAL dress......complete with stogie!!

(Fonzie @ Jan. 14 2007,22:flamethrowing:)
(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 12 2007,19:49) Sorry, no dress.  I cant fit into her size 4
wink.gif
Hope a skirt will do.

Ummmmmmmmm.............For all that shite talkin' before the game, that just kinda looks like a tank top & shorts you're wearin'.  You could've at least thrown in some heels to get me interested!!   May as well put away my lotion & wetnaps!    
laugh.gif
  BTW.......I'm sure you coulda got a dress in your size at Goodwill or Salvation Army for couple bucks. Me think thou doth protest too much    
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Props to Red05 for man'in up & wearin a REAL dress......complete with stogie!!
Yeah, and how bout them wolverines? Didn't see them takin the Buckeyes down

Ummmmmmmm........yeeaahhhhhh........'Ya beat us by a whole 3 points on your own home field. That's really somethin' to fall back & brag on after you got your arses handed to 'ya
crazy.gif

It's alright dude.........I'm just proud of 'ya for figurin' out who Troy Smith was/played for by the end of the season
laugh.gif

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 12 2007,18:49) Sorry, no dress.  I cant fit into her size 4
wink.gif
Hope a skirt will do.

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(Fonzie @ Jan. 14 2007,23:53) Ummmmmmmm........yeeaahhhhhh........'Ya beat us by a whole 3 points on your own home field. That's really somethin' to fall back & brag on after you got your arses handed to 'ya    
crazy.gif

It's alright dude.........I'm just proud of 'ya for figurin' out who Troy Smith was/played for by the end of the season    
laugh.gif
A win is a win. Doesn't matter if its by 1 point or by 50
wink.gif

And yeah, not really all that concerned with knowing who plays for who. Rather remember important information. Kinda like, oh I dont know, contractual issues that help keep your azz from gettin fired
tounge.gif

Back