1.5 Million post on the board

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I try to stop every once in awhile and just absorb all the data that we have here at the Org. Between history of the bike and how to's there is a lot of information. There has been a lot of emotion, some good and some bad and many many friendships that have been made over the years. With all of the members involvement this place has come along way.

To celebrate another milestone here at the org we will be giving away 100.00 to be used at your choice of hayabusa.org sponsor. To be the lucky person to get this prize you simply need to be the member that makes the 1,500,000 post.......

To keep it interesting I will be changing the numbers periodically so no member can see how close we are. Once the contest is over then I will restore the correct post numbers.

Good luck to you all and thanks for making this place what it is...

How about you guys stop the post ho'ing it just takes up resources. If you have something to say put it on one post.

Anyone who ask "Did I win" or anything similiar is disqualified

cAptain

We have a winner.......

FastBusa won with this post....

1.5 Million Message Here

Last edited:
bump.gif

beerchug.gif
hard to believe that there's that many posts! I mean, the busa has only been out a little over 9 years... aprox only 3500 days. not knowing when Cap started this site, I'll just figure on day 1... which means the average is about 430 posts a day! WOW
bowdown.gif
in reality the #'s are more... which makes it even more amazing
cool.gif

And 99 is solely responsible for the majority of those posts...I predict he will win the prize
beerchug.gif

Just so you know I deleted all of those double post, one liners and general ho'ing that was in this thread.... now you really dont know where we are......

Good Mornin' Cap! Watching this one closely are we? I must say it's a hel of a feat you have accomplished
beerchug.gif
amazing to see how for this site has come, bet you didn't see that coming did you? How many original members remain?
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Ok, I'll get the party started. I think chris ( 99' busa ) is gonna be upset
lol

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Attention Chris,

You are not allowed to post in this thread, so go to the top of your screen and hit the back button. Nothing for you to see here. LOL
laugh.gif

i know i know,
corner2.png

think the Captain should have just done this as a stealth contest, told us the winner after it was over. okay just kidding, it is more fun this way

Thats very impressive, but I do know why its been around that long. This like 1 big family, its great !!!!

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Back