$550 million powerball pool

And, please let us know if you have any issues with the funds in PayPal...sounds like it was all frustrating, but hopefully every fund gets back to you quickly! :thumbsup:

yeah let Saiid keep the winnings maybe take the kiddo's to DairyQueen or something fun like that, thanks Saidd for getting this together i think we all had fun spending our millions in our heads:thumbsup:

Ill scan the tickets at a store on the way home later. See what we won and take it from there.
I had fun too. Not something 45 people want to do every week but next time it gets big lets do it again.

Dang we didn't win? Good thing I didn't press send on that resignation letter to my boss. Thanks for all the effort Blanca....and keep your stinkin .50 cents lol

Thanks again Saiid, my vote is you keep the winnings. You can do whatever you would like. The pool at work just rolled our $10 into the next lotto. Never know right?

I'm down for an every week thing but u pay once a year 520. Play the same numbers we just had all year. I'm not sure how far in advance u can buy tickets.

I think you can still win a million. The guy posted on FB and will give a random share a cool mil :thumbsup:

I get gas at the station that sold the winning Mo. ticket when I'm out riding the busa.:banghead:

We won a whopping twenty bucks.
So everybody won forty four and half cents.
Do you want that in large coins or small ones? :laugh:

please do not put "Powerball Winnings" in the remarks when you paypal that to me, i don't want to get stuck with the taxes or have my account frozen :rofl:

j/k, take that boy of yours out for a piece of chicken and an ice cream cone :beerchug:

So we all have one of the best bikes ever made, guess we used all our luck up. Seems like Flicka should have won the lotto a few times over :rofl:

Next time...:please:

I would like to retire and become the .org chef...teach, goof off, ride, buy my wife a Maserati convertible.

looks like second winner was possibly seen on camera in maryland with the arizona ticket.. search the web for the story..

Back