$550 million powerball pool

We may not have won at the lottery but we certainly won in the camaraderie department.

I'm happy I was a part of something so much fun with everyone.

We may not have won at the lottery but we certainly won in the camaraderie department.

I'm happy I was a part of something so much fun with everyone.

Well aren't you just a bunch of sunshine and rainbows in spite of our great misfortune...

Kidding! It was fun. Let's do it again sometime. :beerchug:

As long as I did not type something incorrectly in Excel, we won $20. If no one won the jackpot, I suggest we use that $20 to purchase tickets for Saturday. Otherwise I vote for Blanca keeping the money for his efforts.

BTW, thanks for setting this up Blanca.

As long as I did not type something incorrectly in Excel, we won $20. If no one won the jackpot, I suggest we use that $20 to purchase tickets for Saturday. Otherwise I vote for Blanca keeping the money for his efforts.

BTW, thanks for setting this up Blanca.

I hear KFC has a new $20 meal deal, treat the family to some chicken on the Org buddy :thumbsup:

My cousin in Arizona and really good friend in Missouri both hit it, I'm send them thank you letters tomorrow.. :rofl:

Ill take the tickets to a store tomorrow and have them scanned. We will see exactly what we won if anything?

Do we know yet if anyone hit the jackpot?

My vote is for Blanca to keep the winnings for his efforts and maybe we could do it again in the future. I used to buy group purchases of Cal Lotto for work and it really does take a lot of effort for the person that does the "spearheading". Thank you Saiid. Doyle

Yes let Blanca keep the winnnigs. It did take a lot of effort on his part to put this together. thanks Blanca. But if you refuse to keep it just buy another 10 tickets for saturday's drawing. 40 million dollars is nothing to sneeze at!!:cheerleader:

Yeah, I think having Blanca send each of us 50 cents is silly :rofl:

Thanks again Saiid...this was exciting, even if we didn't win...

Will you please mail me my $0.50 in small denominations to my new private island address.....:laugh:

Not really, please keep it..thanks for spearheading this thing:beerchug:

this was definitely a good time...+1 on Blanca deserving our meager winnings :beerchug:

Back