NATIONAL CHAMPIONCHIP WAGER FOR THE BOARD!

Slicksnchicks

Registered
Just thought this would be fun...Anyone up for a little wager on the Florida - Ohio State game??

I'm thinkin Losers donate $20.00 to the org and have to have a pic taken/posted of them in a dress?? holdin up a sign saying their team sucks?? any suggestions?

Winner gets braggin rights??

up for ideas...any takers lemme know...org wins either way

you ohio state fans sure talk a big game......
poke.gif

(Slicksnchicks @ Jan. 04 2007,12:08) you ohio state fans sure talk a big game......
poke.gif
"Most" tOSU fans I know are obnoxious as hell and would jump all over this, but so can the FL fans, been to several games at the SWAMP.

I lost my bet on ND last night (they just crumbled in the second half).

Come on you tOSU fans, belly up with the man.

I was hopin for a ND win...can't stand lsu, thanks to the fans actually...had a little altercation at the swamp with some obnoxious fans...

this is all in good fun ya'll aint meant to step on any toes either...

So, your saying that you want to donate 20 to the board and have your pic taken wearing a dress?!? You could just donate the 20 and forget the picture. Or do you like to crossdress
guns.gif
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

post_12_88792_nut2.jpg

guns.gif

I think Ohio State in a walk, and heck yeah, I'll belly up. The worst that can happen is $20 to the org and the possibility that I can't find shoes that match the dress...

By the way, how about my TROJANS whipping up on the Wolverines?
muscle.gif
super.gif
muscle.gif

muscle.gif

I'm in so pay up sucka. Now when you lose, are you gonna donate 20 for each person that takes your bet? Maybe a different color dress for each also
wink.gif
tounge.gif

I wish i could post 20.00 for every person but im filthy poor...20.00 bet total per person to the org of the losing team..so if im correct

1) Slicksnchicks (me) FL
2) Red05 OSU
3) Black Bird Killer OSU

boards best interest for OSU to win right now...anyone else??

Wished i had tha $ to get in. Ohio st has'nt played anybody. Just look at tha "#2 ranked" Mich.
biggrin.gif

Go SEC !
beerchug.gif

UMMMM, I don't own a dress
rock.gif

I do however have $20.00.

Buckeye's BIG
beerchug.gif

By the way, in case the Gators DO get lucky, anybody that laughs at my picture will be begged to stop.

all_coholic.gif

Back