NATIONAL CHAMPIONCHIP WAGER FOR THE BOARD!

We're waiting!!
lurk.gif

beerchug.gif
AHHH How sweet it is....I dont wanna rub it in so Ill leave it as good game guys and good luck next year... Go gators..Sam

Your kindness is graciously accepted
smile.gif
. Next year, I hope USC is involved.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>Note to self: NEVER bet on a Big 10 team again<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'></span>

Alright, you bastids. Just so no one can say that Red05 doesn't pay on his bets, (never mind the fact that I'll probably NEVER bet again) here it is. Notice the hat; the school that's going to mop the field with whoever hobos their way the BCS bowl next year  
super.gif

all_coholic.gif

you are a good sport my friend
beerchug.gif

in the future, just don't bet against the SEC...they are always tougher then the rest of the country gives them credit for

Whew red, I've been out all night having dinner with another board member, I come home and see you on my first post to pull up for the night... YOUR HOT

Can someone photoshop RSD and Red in the same pic please

Like I said in my previous post, it's gonna have to wait till Friday. Just got off a 14 hr day and will be working 14s till Friday.

(Black Bird Killer @ Jan. 09 2007,23:03) Like I said in my previous post, it's gonna have to wait till Friday.  Just got off a 14 hr day and will be working 14s till Friday.
we'll still be here
laugh.gif

Yep, Fla was the better team. Darn it.

Check this picture of the OSU band's performance after the game, this wasn't on TV!!!

osuband.jpg

That's hilarious, the bbbusa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry about contaminating the site, but a bet's a bet.

beerchug.gif
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

beerchug.gif

(HillsRider @ Jan. 10 2007,15:43) Nice pic Red...  
SHOCKED.gif
laugh.gif
...<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>+1 !</span>

Truely a man of your word !!!
beerchug.gif

Back