Name My Hayabusa - Nominations for a Poll

Since shes red why not name her after a famous redhead Lucy........

Mine named herself "Wakinyan" (pronunced wa-kee-ya) Lakota word for "thunder spirit" A mythical one eyed bird whose voice is thunder and the blink of an eye is lightning. I could not think of a name to save my life, then as I slept one night it all came to be and she told me her name has wakinyan and together we will ride in thunder showing no mercy to those who doubt her power striking them down with one blink of her eye, and she will show me the world as it once was, forever chasing down the stting sun.

Its safe to say....she will tell you her name when she feels the time has come.

If you listen, she will tell you her name.
Or ask your wife.  Mine told me the names for both my bikes.
not a good idea for me.
rock.gif
My wife calls it "stupid bike"

I think that would hurt it's feelings
sad.gif

I call mine MAMY, the wife calls he Vejayjay, because my boto is always on her.... need to know hawaiian to understand...lol
firedevil.gif

I'd name it.................................................................

The FASTEST COLORED BUSA.............. F-C-B...for short !!!! Oh ya, that worked....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
Congratulations son, now remember, there are a LOT OF DELUSIONAL people around here claiming to have the fastest colors...when they're talking to you remember to just smile, and nod your head.........
coolold.gif
...all I hear is "Wah-wah-wah.....wah..wah-wah-wah"......... Just ask Excite, and Lambo...we really do have the fastest color......

super.gif

super.gif

The FASTEST COLORED BUSA.............. F-C-B...for short !!!!  Oh ya, that worked....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
 Congratulations son, now remember, there are a LOT OF DELUSIONAL people around here claiming to have the fastest colors...when they're talking to you remember to just smile, and nod your head.........
coolold.gif
...all I hear is "Wah-wah-wah.....wah..wah-wah-wah"......... Just ask Excite, and Lambo...we really do have the fastest color......
Oh no he did ent!
fight.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I looked Native American names and tried to find some that weren't hard to pronounce and had something to do with your colors:

KOKO = "Of the Night"
NINA = "Strong"
TAMA = "Thunder"
TALUTAH = "Blood Red"
AIYANNA = "Ever-blooming"

That's all I could find!

I like the Amazonian names and I'm liking these Native American names as well.  Tama is cool, but I know a guy at my gym named Tama so that would be a little awkward.  I'm going to talk to her about Talutah.

I was looking at Greek and Roman god names for a while, but none that I ran across seemed quite right.

Thanks for the ideas so far!  I really appreciate you all taking a moment to think some things up.    
ThumbsUp.gif

I had to google dynamohum, I've never heard that.

I'm not going to tell her what you said, Yoshi.
corner2.png

Okay, F-E-R-G-A-L-I-C-I-O-U-S............yep it's dumb, but why name you're ride anyway
rock.gif
?.......The Lone Ranger had Silver, but Silver wasn't an inanimate object....Helllooooo
rock.gif
???.........

rock.gif

The FASTEST COLORED BUSA.............. F-C-B...for short !!!! Oh ya, that worked....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
coolold.gif
Oh no he did ent!
fight.gif
YEP...."I sure did".....not to be trusted I tell ya......"Bow Down, or Lay Down, the line starts back there...."
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back