Name My Hayabusa - Nominations for a Poll

I'd name it.................................................................

The FASTEST COLORED BUSA.............. F-C-B...for short !!!!  Oh ya, that worked....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
 Congratulations son, now remember, there are a LOT OF DELUSIONAL people around here claiming to have the fastest colors...when they're talking to you remember to just smile, and nod your head.........
coolold.gif
...all I hear is "Wah-wah-wah.....wah..wah-wah-wah"......... Just ask Excite, and Lambo...we really do have the fastest color......
Oh no he did ent!  
fight.gif
YEP...."I sure did".....not to be trusted I tell ya......"Bow Down, or Lay Down, the line starts back there...."  
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
oh yeah!!! the man is makin' a statement and has truth on his side
muscle.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Took me a long time to name my busa, but her name came to me while at the busa bash at Deals Gap. Her name is "Ilean"

Man there is something about your bike I really like!
laugh.gif

Hal_rippin.jpg

The FASTEST COLORED BUSA.............. F-C-B...for short !!!!  Oh ya, that worked....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
 Congratulations son, now remember, there are a LOT OF DELUSIONAL people around here claiming to have the fastest colors...when they're talking to you remember to just smile, and nod your head.........
coolold.gif
...all I hear is "Wah-wah-wah.....wah..wah-wah-wah"......... Just ask Excite, and Lambo...we really do have the fastest color......
Oh no he did ent!  
fight.gif
YEP...."I sure did".....not to be trusted I tell ya......"Bow Down, or Lay Down, the line starts back there...."  
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
oh yeah!!!  the man is makin' a statement and has truth on his side
muscle.gif

super.gif
Alright, big ones line up and little ones bunch up, its on now!
boxing.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

If you listen, she will tell you her name.
Be Careful though, turns out my BMW is a Dude.

Yeah I was waiting, listening to "her" waiting to figure out what "her" name was... Then Outta nowhere, "HE" let me know HIS name was Mortis... Go figure.
dunno.gif
Rev that is freakin hilarious, I am still laughing. Caught me off guard!
ohthedrama.gif
Yeah I was like
wtf.gif
But After a little while, I start referring to him as Buddy instead of sweetie and things worked out OK.

Makes sense though, Lilah is Agro in a sense but she is also a bit evil. Mortis is just full of Attitude and aggression and wants to go run and start something. So it's kind of fitting.

Though a bit surprising...

Her name is Persephone (per-sef-uh-nee).  

"Persephone is the goddess of the underworld in Greek mythology. She is the daughter of Zeus and Demeter, goddess of the harvest. Persephone was such a beautiful young woman that everyone loved her, even Hades wanted her for himself. One day, when she was collecting flowers on the plain of Enna, the earth suddenly opened and Hades rose up from the gap and abducted her. None but Zeus, and the all-seeing sun, Helios, had noticed it."

Her names means something like "she who destroys the light".

The difference is; my Persephone is "she who destroys the air".
woot.gif

The FASTEST COLORED BUSA.............. F-C-B...for short !!!! Oh ya, that worked....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
coolold.gif
Oh no he did ent!
fight.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
oh yeah!!! the man is makin' a statement and has truth on his side
muscle.gif
super.gif
Why there's anuddah'-bruddah' NOW !!!!!
super.gif
I knew you were around here somewhere !!!
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

coolold.gif

Took me a long time to name my busa, but her name came to me while at the busa bash at Deals Gap. Her name is "Ilean"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yep "ME TOO"..
coolold.gif
...Now I wonder what it is
rock.gif
??
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Boy that's a B_E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L pic of an "F-C-B" in action, excellent, absolutely excellent !!!!

The rest-of-yuzzz'......"Bow Down
bowdown.gif
, or Lay Down
ohsnap1.gif
........."

post_12_26213_Hal_rippin.jpg

laugh.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back