N-Large works!!!STUNNAH got 6 inches!!!

Dezzy7 I ain't trying to be no samrt a$$ but you should know by now the "STUNNAH" don't ride no curves...I stay away from any road that has twisties...I can handle long swipping curves, no more... :devil:

Looks great Stunnah...I love the chrome too! :D

6 inches sure does make a fast bike look even faster! If that's possible! :eek:

Stunnah. I posted another way to tubb the rear. Easy stuff and cheap too. It's in the mods section. Hope it helps. :D

Looks good Stunnah. But does it still wheelie? Probably not real easy huh?

Brian

Looks good Stunnah.  But does it still wheelie?  Probably not real easy huh?

Brian
Bacharles good to see you back up and around...Been seeing you post and that's a good thing...I can't make here come up yet...Need to drop a few more pounds of pressure in the rear tire and she'll perform on demand...But man it's sweet to do a rolling burn out at 30 to 40 mph... :devil:

Nice pics. So stunnah is the po po huh. That is crazy. I bet you dont accidentally flash your badge when you get pulled over on the busa. No such things as abuse of position just a little professional courtesy.

Here's the return of the "STUNNAH'S" 6" to peep...Hope this helps...Pit Bull also has some shots of his 6" swingarm...
evil.gif

Looks good Stunnah.  But does it still wheelie?  Probably not real easy huh?

Brian
Bacharles good to see you back up and around...Been seeing you post and that's a good thing...I can't make here come up yet...Need to drop a few more pounds of pressure in the rear tire and she'll perform on demand...But man it's sweet to do a rolling burn out at 30 to 40 mph...  
evil.gif
Got the tire pressure right on the rear...Yeah she comes up...
evil.gif

evil.gif

Back