N-Large works!!!STUNNAH got 6 inches!!!

An up and over rear shot...

This should have read "Shifter side shot"...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068496925 -->

hey stunnah...do you have a good pic of what your undertail looks like....i put 5 inches on mine but i can only lower the bike 2in b/c if i lower it 3in the tire will rub the little hump that is right behind the brake light under the fender.....i was wondering if you did away with the whole inner or just cut it out with a dremil or similar tool.

hey stunnah...do you have a good pic of what your undertail looks like....i put 5 inches on mine but i can only lower the bike 2in b/c if i lower it 3in the tire will rub the little hump that is right behind the brake light under the fender.....i was wondering if you did away with the whole inner or just cut it out with a dremil or similar tool.
No I didn't take a pic...I have not altered the under tail or enclosure...I'm having the same problem as you...I went to the track and when I get in it the tire is eatting into the under side...Trying to think of a solution outside of buying an extended tail section...I will probably just raise mine back to stock height...

Last shot...I'm getting as bad a Bullet...But shat I love my bike also... :devil:

when i was at the track the other day i saw someone elses busa that was stretched and lowered 3in. they didnt have to do anything with the taillight but he had the rear underside of the inner cut out...you could look under it and see into the storage area....it didnt look that good but i guess it got the job done. i forgot to add he also had to get rid of the turn signals.

when i was at the track the other day i saw someone elses busa that was stretched and lowered 3in. they didnt have to do anything with the taillight but he had the rear underside of the inner cut out...you could look under it and see into the storage area....it didnt look that good but i guess it got the job done. i forgot to add he also had to get rid of the turn signals.
Being lowered in the rear is not a bit deal for me...I want to be able to do two up riding when the weather permits...I believe that raising the bike will take care of my need...It already has the appearance of being lowered and the length makes that more so...

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068499761 -->

oh i see...im not to big on the 2up.....i can never go as fast as i want with my dragon on the back :D ive gotta get mine lowered so i can take it to the track.

oh i see...im not to big on the 2up.....i can never go as fast as i want with my dragon on the back :D  ive gotta get mine lowered so i can take it to the track.
I've had mine at he track..I don't believe that other than appearance with the extra inches that te rear has to be lowered...I will still strap the front at the track but otherwise I'll be back at stock height...The bike already looks olw compared to otherbikes... :devil:

nice pics stun. Specially of the one with the donut-mobile in the back!!! LOL!! Is that one of them super hot Chebbie Impala's??? :bounce:

I hear ya stunnah Bike looks good I have an 8-10 over arm on the way I will try to post some pics when I get it on. But I will probably have to have mine slammed and if I have to fab something for the rear I have some friends at the machine/metal fab shop. :bounce:

Back