N-Large works!!!STUNNAH got 6 inches!!!

looks sweet STUNNAH! what times you runnin?

smokingness69, I had the same problem with the rear tire rubbing... so I "tubbed" it like a race car... cut out nearly all of the undertail, used sheet metal to enclose it. will try to post some pics tonite.

alright cache do that for me....i need an idea on what to do...i plan on putting the busa under the knife tommorow morning :tounge:

Ya poop is lQQkn tight my brotha, wherez the boost I'm itchn to see it?

DUDE,
Don't look back, I "THINK" the cops are lookin for ya.

Just eeeeeeeease off nice and quiet and I think you can make it.
He's got traffic in front of him. :eek:

ALWAYS glad to help a fellow criminal "outsmart" 5-0

:tounge:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

looks sweet STUNNAH! what times you runnin?

smokingness69, I had the same problem with the rear tire rubbing... so I "tubbed" it like a race car... cut out nearly all of the undertail, used sheet metal to enclose it. will try to post some pics tonite.
It was cold the nite we went...Didn't get my tire pressure set right...Made more runs on my partners 12 than I did my own bike...But he needed the help...Man what a difference the extention makes...My 60's were high 1.70's to 1.80's now their down to low 1.60's and I had not been on the track for 1 and a 1/2 months...My best time was 6.507...1/8 track...I was tickled pink...Only problem I noticed was smoking the rear swapping to 2nd and 3rd...I think the pressure will help there...Could have gotten a bit lower if I had made more passes on my own bike...

look'in good - that's a pimpin tiger seat you got there...

It doesn't matter, but I was wondering why your axle nut is on the left side?

simply perfection, I always said a 6 inch stretch looked the best.
and u showed me proof man. cant wait till its a hayaboosta!!!

my friends 10 inch stretch is just to much for me. of course he does race semi profesionally in some micky tompson NHRA/IHRA i know big diference!! but i forget which series..

perfect :beerchug:

kazzin

Looking good Stunnah.... have you had a chance to get into the curves? I'm interested in how it turns with a six inch extension

Back