My wife says this is pathetic

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
My wife says that I need to go to gadget rehab. Help me out fellas and tell her that its normal for guys to want toys.......

Grandpa explained the rules to me, he said "He who does wit the most toys wins"

Office_rack_12_14_03_sized.jpg

Yeah, I think it looks pretty good. I dunno a whole lot of folks with full size racks in their homes but I think it's reasonable...
laugh.gif

I will kill for a rack like that...I have 3 pc and 5 monitors surrounding me right now....and then my roommate has 2 in his room.... but we don't have a rack!!!
mad.gif

Well thats a lot of computer equipment ..... but not as much as my Surround Sound Playstation setup that i placed in the tv room i made out of the garage..... Wait a minute we may both be TOY JUNKIE!
laugh.gif

So where are the toys Cap ? I dont see anything peculiar about your room. We all have that stuff, yeah , thats right , what is it anyway ?
biggrin.gif

My grandpa always said, "aim low they are riding shetlands". Toys rule - the Busa makes my daily compute to work an adventure.

Hey Captain...tell you wife "at least it's all neat!" My husband's got tons of toys...if he can find them all, he'd be lucky!
biggrin.gif

I never though I'd be saying this to a guy but...

Nice Rack Captain!

My wife thinks I'm outta my mind also. I'd say join the club, but you started the club!

Tell her to get a hobby!
tounge.gif

I don't see anything wrong with it. Of course, my mother got mad at me for putting an engine in the closet and for parking my motorcycle in my bedroom when I was a teenager. So, I could be the wrong person to ask.:D

You can never have enough toys, ever!!! The one who dies with the most toys still dies, but he had more fun getting there.

Later,

Steve

Thanks Captain...cool to see what runs this "AWSOME SITE" with some help...
tounge.gif
you are the man
thats keeping us happy and making new friends...Tell her that..with respect PaceM.
biggrin.gif

Since men can't play with there wives or girlfriends all day:blush: we need something else to focus our attention on so we don't get on our wives or girlfriends nerves, and you know what that leads to
argue.gif
So yes it is a healthy thing for MEN to have a lot of toys:D

Back