My turbo installation

Beaubear12

Registered
Ok guys, I'm new to turbos and I'm trying to install a kit without directions. I kinda have a good idea of where most things go and do but I'm stumped on how to install this piece. Can anybody tell me what general area this goes?
IMG_20200503_225414.jpg

Ahh, so maybe I should cut the silicone charge hose and place bov right in middle. I'll just run a longer vacuum line as well. that may work. Thanks for the support. This kit has been keeping me up all night

There you go man! Looking good! Who is tuning it? Any engine mods? Keep us updated.

Thanks. No engine mods, only going to 5lbs for now. Tuner is going to be Brian at livengood Motorsports. He'll be tuning through power commander v and secondary fuel module. I'll keep everyone updated. I still have to put on new swingarm, sprockets, chain and ceramic wheel bearings. Then heading to Dyno

Thanks. No engine mods, only going to 5lbs for now. Tuner is going to be Brian at livengood Motorsports. He'll be tuning through power commander v and secondary fuel module. I'll keep everyone updated. I still have to put on new swingarm, sprockets, chain and ceramic wheel bearings. Then heading to Dyno
Awwwe i know all about just 5psi. It lasted about a week till i wanted more. Then comes another $5k or more $.

Back