I wanna buy a turbo, bolt it on with the right map

Motorheads MAPS for the Ghetto are Wayy rich. I mean pegged at 10.0 to 1 and richer off the damn scale. Use a Wideband Commander and MAP the fuel injection yourself.
Mad`
Rich...YES way rich no. Most people don't know what they are doing and if it goes lean on the top at high speed kiss the motor goodbye

Well, since you have no access to support requests, messenger mail, or email, I have no way to say what I have to say. If I post it here I will be moderated, my posts text modified without my knowing about it, and deleted.
How can I reach you? All the links on this board obviously do not work.
Mad`
Tons of ways to comment. You can always e-mail any of us on the board, or PM. We try to listen.

Think Im just about ready to get into the turbo game myself. Havent decided on which brand but Ghetto seems to have the support and price Im looking for. Ok, Im only looking to run 8Lbs of boost, but from the reading Ive been doing, wouldnt it make sense to run a little more rich than lean...for the safety of the motor/turbo? I suppose with a wideband, you could get it dialed in better than a stock map, but for a guy like me who is going to use the Turbo as a daily driver, I dont want to sacrafice reliability for a few extra HP.

Also, doesnt outside air temp, humidity, elevation, grade of fuel, etc... seriously effect the turbo, and if this is true wouldnt it be much safer to run rich just in case one of the above factors bring your bike into a leaner condition? I dont know jack / so educate me to the facts if Im way off base here.

Back