My turbo install... continuation lol

Beaubear12

Registered
So previously, I stated that during dyno last year there was 70% leak down in cylinder one. Bikes apart and I ordered pretty much everything I needed before slapping on a turbo. New head, wossner turbo pistons, carillo rods, carpenter springs, vance and hines valves, ape stuff...etc. my bike a mix breed. But the question is I need to get a new base and head gasket. I don't know what thickness (pause) or material {copper, aluminum or steel} to use. Shops have been telling me and all depends what kind of build I want. how much clearance i need from piston to valve, but I'm just trying to have a running bike. I got wossner piston to keep at low compression. Do I go with stock size gaskets without compromising?

Update...Ahh bike is finally.... rideable. build started in March of 2020 lol. Was going to say finally done but we all know with turbos there is never an end. Tuned by Jay/Dennis (great people btw) at Stedman motorsports. Ran into many issues and obstacles but ready for the streets/strip

PXL_20211201_225948922.jpg

Back