My stint comes out today

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
MY STINT COMES OUT at 3:50 pm wish me luck, I cant wait to be back to normal again
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

and the urologist, neurologist, my pharmacy are all ganging up on my insurance company to get them to pay for a new medicine that will cure my migraines for 3-4 monthes at a time ....will make me look younger too...
:thumbsup:

Look younger? i want some. Good luck Bro, i am sure all will go well!

Good luck Bro'.
I have to agree though "NORMAL" in whose eyes???:poke:

you know they dont knock you out for that right? just give you a local:whistle:

Where's Evil_keeps_me_young? He likes to work on those anatomical parts if I remember correctly :rofl:

Good luck and hope it goes well. Will be good when you're back to health.

oh I knew there had to be one... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
man i have had 2 stints in and removed for stones, all i can say is very painful, they nock you out to put one in, but then give ya the local to remove it, and then lets just hope thay grab it fast...nurse kept holding my hand telling me she was sorry, i was like yeah i bet you are.....

good luck though, hope everything is ok

this is my second stint the first was hanging out and they just grabbed it and pulled it back out 10 days later this one is up inside
???
not sure how they are gonna get a hold of it yet
hopefully not back up my :whistle: with more tools... :beerchug:1/8 inch tools dont fit in 1/32 inch holes

this is my second stint the first was hanging out and they just grabbed it and pulled it back out 10 days later this one is up inside
???
not sure how they are gonna get a hold of it yet
hopefully not back up my :whistle: with more tools... :beerchug:1/8 inch tools dont fit in 1/32 inch holes

I am suprised you know the dimensions. :laugh:

they numb it with a local first and then go in with a scope to get it, its not that bad, after the local....

mine was up there and yea can you freakin believe they just pull them out. It's not painfull but you can some how feel it coming out. Maybe only mentaly but man that was weird!

Back