A new edition to the Early Bird family........

Yes our first! Newman I said hello for u and Lynne! Keith for me it is a few things that touched me... Its been all shuddle! The first was my mom and I helping Karen holding her and helping her push Linh out. Second watching Karen go from a regular woman to mom once she saw her little girl. That is a look Ill never forget!!! The third was washing Linh and letting her grip my fingers. It is like she knew who I was. That is the pic I post at top. The fourth is seeing my dad hold her, and watching him turn to a Grand Dad! The rest keeps happening, and I know it will go fast! Tim thank you! I agree she is cute like her mom! Thank god she didnt get my ugly looks! Again thank you all for the kind words and pm's!

Hey Tim, I'm sure you took video of the birth. So,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, are you going to share the birth video with your friends?

I'm not interested in the birth video but I'd be happy to watch the video of the conception! :eyes:

Congratulations on this life changing event! :beerchug:

You'll never look at boys the same. I have one daughter (a freshmen him HS) and the rest are boys. I love my daughter to death but the good thing about boys is you only have one little pecker to worry about...his. With girls you have to worry about all the little peckers out there. Good luck Dad, your life will never be the same again. Kids truly are the greatest gift from God.

Congrats to you and Karen! That's a beautiful little girl you have there. :thumbsup:

Congrats Tim! :beerchug:

Should we start working on a creeper with a car seat???

congrats and tell mom she did a great job.:beerchug: rest up! you guys are going to need it down the road. :laugh:

Back