My son crashed....

Hard On Parts

Registered
Well I guess when you get to be my age and your son decides it is time to step up to sportbikes it is going to happen sooner or later.

I preached to him over and over for the last 5 years to wear gear. He was when it happened and he seems to have made it out ok. The only thing he did not have on at the time of the accident was boots. He was just wearing shoes.

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

At this point I knew he was going down, all I could do was watch in horror.

IMG_2218.jpg

Down he goes.

IMG_2212.jpg

Back up and off again.

IMG_2214.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

I realized he looks like a future stunter, but safety before style.

Looks like he is having fun. Glad to see you dont have him on the street , he be hard pressed to get hit by a car out  in that feild.

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136578050 -->

my neighbor's kid has one like that, he gets the biggest grin when he's riding it
cool.gif

think he's almost out grown his so they will probably step up to a gas powered one soon, he always rides with gear on and he's pretty good. Probably have to start taking him to the big parking lot at the desserted office park for rides though.

At least the grass and dirt cushioned his fall. I too am glad to see you have him starting out in a stress free and for you worry free environment.
smile.gif

Awww...poor guy...
sad.gif
Doesn't appear the the incident impacted him a whole lot...

...I'm not ready for my boys to do this stuff! Ughhhh...
blush.gif

The roost guard workin nice- Rossi started the same way
biggrin.gif

Hey, I have that same bike! I hope it grows up to be a BUSA

Looks like he could use some really big risers, helibars, and lower those pegs!!

Oh yeah, and don't forget the quadruple bubble!

My "grandson"
wow.gif
is only 1 month old, but I can see me getting him on a bike like that one of these days.

My daughter will probably have a fit
laugh.gif
That's what Grandpa's are for right
wink.gif

Get him started early with good habits...
He looks like he enjoyed himself even if he did dump the bike...

The problem is you got him the fastest color ! RED! He should learn on a Blue or black one!
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

glad to see the little guy wearin his gear! i saw a small hill in the back-ground of one of the pix i dont think i would let him take it on just yet but you never know, kids truly have no fear. my grandson is 18 mo and i cant wait till hes a little bigger so i can get him something like your boy has, maybe when hes four or so. any way cool pix pops

if you look close in that last pic...

you can already see his first ramp..

haha.. who built that? Dad, or son? I'm betting son though.

Back