Terminator's crashed

" ASTA LA VISTA.... CAGER!!!"

terminator-2.jpg

The local channel 7 news reported that the governor said that he looked right at the cager and she looked right at him and still she pulled out in front of him.

I just heard the female driver reported that Arnie verbally abused her and felt her up whilst doing so.

He was riding a motorcycle with a side car....in California a motorcycle endorsement is not required, only a drivers license.

When I first heard of the story I thought good job GOV....somebody should lock his azz up.

Saw this on CNN site

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his son, Patrick, received minor injuries Sunday afternoon in a motorcycle accident near their home, the governor's press secretary said in a written statement.

According to Margita Thompson, the governor received 15 stitches to repair a cut lip. Both he and his son also were treated for minor cuts and bruises, and were released from St. John's Hospital. The driver of the other vehicle was not injured.

"The accident occurred at around 3:15 p.m. when another driver backed into a street in front of Governor Schwarzenegger as he rode his Harley-Davidson motorcycle," Thompson said. "The governor was unable to avoid the vehicle in his path and collided with it at a low speed."

Patrick, 12, was a passenger in the motorcycle's sidecar. Both were wearing helmets at the time of the accident.

"The governor is expected to keep previously scheduled appointments" on Monday, Thompson said

I guess no one is exempt from soccer mom's.

Chris
And he had no motorcycle endorsement on his license.He was also ticketed in the past for no endorsement, 97' I believe. Shame on him lol

He was riding a motorcycle with a side car....in California a motorcycle endorsement is not required, only a drivers license.
SIDE CAR.......NO MOTORCYCLE ENDORSEMENT REQUIRED IN CALIFORNIA
Yep its the same as a trike....3 or more wheels its considered a car. I'm not sure if the helmets required tho...I'm pretty sure it isn't on the trikes. maybe the side car don't need one but the bike rider does? lol

Back