Terminator's crashed

NCBusa2001

Registered
Saw this on CNN site

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his son, Patrick, received minor injuries Sunday afternoon in a motorcycle accident near their home, the governor's press secretary said in a written statement.

According to Margita Thompson, the governor received 15 stitches to repair a cut lip. Both he and his son also were treated for minor cuts and bruises, and were released from St. John's Hospital. The driver of the other vehicle was not injured.

"The accident occurred at around 3:15 p.m. when another driver backed into a street in front of Governor Schwarzenegger as he rode his Harley-Davidson motorcycle," Thompson said. "The governor was unable to avoid the vehicle in his path and collided with it at a low speed."

Patrick, 12, was a passenger in the motorcycle's sidecar. Both were wearing helmets at the time of the accident.

"The governor is expected to keep previously scheduled appointments" on Monday, Thompson said

I guess no one is exempt from soccer mom's.

Chris

I can almost relate to the Govenor's mishap.
Can you imagine see that! Having what happen to you and then having Arnold look at you at tyring to pull ya over!
1zhelp.gif

Fun FUn

Cut lip eh? He was probably wearing the typical HD bowl type helmet I would guess.

Yep, time to terminate someone's a##!
wink.gif

I am glad that both are okay after this accident and because The Terminator is of political clout, so is the AMA, he may try to push some legislation that all new drivers from here on be taught to look for motorcycle riders and be aware of them at all times and if you are involved in an accident with a motorcycle and are at fault, you will be held guilty and punished to the fullest extent of the law. Now I will wake up.

Both were wearing helmets
THERE'S what I like to see [/QUOTE]
It's the law here. And they enforce it. Kids under 14(?) must wear helmets on they're bicycle's as well.

you will be held guilty and punished to the fullest extent of the law[/QUOTE]
Her tax return better be in order
tounge.gif

I' sure he was more concerned about his sons welfare and the ass whooping he was going  recieve at home from Maria, for not being more careful.
Some cagers really do suck.
Also, Isn't it technically illegal to back out into a roadway ?

<!--EDIT|TIMMYDUCK
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136831190 -->

Yea heard the Gov. went down again today. Didn't he wreck a few years ago too? HD with a side car say it ain’t so! The terminator pulling a side car crap I hate getting older but, I guess he needs something to hold his walker..

Kind of Ironic. Friends just got back from a week in Sun Valley. Arnold was staying a couple of doors down from them. He Drove his Hummer all the way to Sun Valley! I was pretty Impressed. Kinda figured he would have had a driver and entourage like all of the other Stuffed shirts sucking up all the Oxygen at state Capitals all over this fine country of ours!

Back