My review of LEDMODS.NET

05BusaLe

Too much time to kill and money to spend
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all just wanted to give you a heads up on ledmods.net (they posted a little while back) about changing the backlighting on our Busa gauges, Well I sent mine out to paul over there and 2 days later got them back with a big problem both the clock and odometer was unreadable! However the blue leds looked great!
So I call paul at ledmods.net and he say's it's no big deal, send them back and he will fix them so the same day I got them back I was shipping them out again. The next day I get a call from a friend of paul's stating that paul was in the hospitial getting emergency surgery on his face??? and it would be a few days till I got them back! No problem I thought cause I still had 6 inches of ice out side.
Well today a week and a half later I got them back and guess what,
STILL CAN'T READ THE CLOCK OR THE ODOMETER!!!

So I get in touch with Scott over at www.Bluegauges.com to find out about getting them repaired, and guess what he offers to do it for free! So long as there are no parts required (as in ledtards didnt blow up the board)
So I am off to the post office to send my broken gauges to WWW.BLUEGAUGES.COM where I should have sent them to begin with!

Total for this mod,
$124.00 ledtards.net
$ 30.00 Shipping to above
$ 30.00 Shipping to above 2nd time
$0.00 Having the best fix them, Priceless

Bluegauges
super.gif

Scott and Bluegauges rock!!! you might as well do it right the first time
beerchug.gif
hate that you had a bad experience 05BusaLe

IMG_0200__Small_.JPG

Ok, I sent them off to www.bluegauges.com overnight through the post office, also asked if he could highlight my pointers with red like semi's above. Ledtards was unable to do this!

I thought he meaning Paul was an ass face from the beginning, Somebody probably punched his arrogant ass out.. And he needed surgery to fix the damage..

If you all remember I got into a pissing match with him.. Then I just backed away and deleted all my post..

His prices were higher than Scotts at Bluegauges and no discounts to board members.. and thats the way it is like it or not..

Paul won't be making no sales here now after this review..

Thanks for the update and review on this guys crap.

Bluegauges will get my bussiness for shore..
wink.gif

Dayum that bluegages set up looks sweet ! I'm not a mod guy but that looks like one I WILL do!

Scott over at Bluegauges has to be the best person I have ever delt with to date!
I didnt buy anything from him, ever! and he is willing to fix someone elses f-up at no cost!
I would have no problem recomending Bluegauges to anyone who may ask even if his prices were twice as high as ledtards! I have learned a great lesson from all of this, Go with the best from the start! Next year I will be sending my gauges to Scott to have some gauge faces put on, would do it this year but the wife has told me I have spent too much already on the bike this year? Gotta wait for the next income tax check
argue.gif

Once again thanks Scott!

Just an update, I got my gauges back from Scott at bluegauges.com and they were all fixed!
Turns out when ledtards did the work he didnt watch where he placed his soldering iron and shorted out a few connections on the LCD driver chip there by causing the unreadable condition!
On another note Paypal didnt help me at all just told me to go f-myself as it wasnt an item purchased off of ebay!!! So I called my CC company and they TOOK the money back and told paypal and ledtards to F-themselves. Now I didnt get away with a freebie as I spent alot of money shipping them overnite to CA where ledmods is located.

So just want to say Thank You again to Scott over at www.BlueGauges.com
l8r,
David

Going to talk with Scott at Bluegauges to see what he can do for me those gauge clusters just look Sexy and will look Super Sexy on my lady.
super.gif

05_LTD.JPG

Back