My new work Dozer..

Ain't it something how CAT is pulling out of the U.S. I believe their off road sales and service will stay but as far as trucking they're done. No more being able to purchase a new truck with a at CAT under the hood.

Dozerdriver, Hey, Thanks for putting pics in.. Really cool. The truck can (lol,lol, prolly lol,lol, ) hold all the BUSA'S in your state,and then some..Great pics, thanks.. p.s I learned (prolly) here on the ORG..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Very Cool Dozers. A good friend of mine work at JFK airport and drive one of these clearing snow in the winter time. This machine clears snow at 40mph. sometimes poor guys works 100-120 in a 7 day week.

here a linky

Airport Snow Removal Products - MB Companies Inc, Leader in Airport Snow Removal Equipment - Manufacturer of Power Brooms, Broom Attachments, Broom Segments, Marking Equipment and Components

4600DWPDualWingPlowRunway1.jpg

Very Cool Dozers. A good friend of mine work at JFK airport and drive one of these clearing snow in the winter time. This machine clears snow at 40mph. sometimes poor guys works 100-120 in a 7 day week.

here a linky

Airport Snow Removal Products - MB Companies Inc, Leader in Airport Snow Removal Equipment - Manufacturer of Power Brooms, Broom Attachments, Broom Segments, Marking Equipment and Components

Now there's a sight I can relate to.

I'll never forget my first visit to Grand Rapids in a Baron. My first day flying Express Mail for the Post Office. They had a combination of seven of these plows and snow-blowing trucks operating in a staggered formation on the runway. They'd make a pass at 60 m.p.h. or so, clear at the end for a landing aircraft, then turn around and make a pass in the opposite direction...clearing again for the next aircraft.

Having just moved there from the KS, OK, AR area I remember thinking "What did I get myself into?"

There's nothing else like sliding sideways down a runway at 100 m.p.h. in a $400,000 airplane.

Good times.

I'd like to watch someone back-up this truck...maybe parallel park it. :laugh:

RSD.
- The Biggest truck in the world (must see!!!!)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to watch someone back-up this truck...maybe parallel park it. :laugh:

RSD.
- The Biggest truck in the world (must see!!!!)[/url]

I believe its not an 18 wheeler...but a 98 wheeler,if I did the math right.

RSD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a friend that works at TXI in Bridgeport Tx. He gets to play with some really big toys. (Envy!!!) I've always liked the smell of fresh dirt!:laugh:
Thanks for the picks. It always nice to see pics of the real Big Boys!:thumbsup:

It's good to have lots of friends...:thumbsup:
YEP, especially friends with nice toys:laugh:.. I got a idea,:poke::laugh: lets have a MNG at the coal mine..:laugh: This way, we could kill 3 birds with 1 stone:laugh::laugh:. I could play with the toys, meet some Org members, and :25 ask you're boss for a job:::laugh:... Oh,and Dozerdriver, tell the other guy,Mymaster, I get to drive it first:llaugh:. Ladies before gentlemen,nah,nah:laugh:.. Then after this trip, I wanna go drive on the ice,with ICE ROAD TRUCKERS..:laugh , Anyway, lol, lol, great thread,and lots of cool pics, thanks.

Back