My new work Dozer..

I work at a coal pier in Baltimore MD owned by CSX... not a power plant. Coal trains get dumped there and we load out to ships and barges.

Nice rig. I drive a friggin' Mig welder all day for peanuts.

I used to do the same. Got tired of burning my hands up. Now I supervise the production of threaded and slotted PVC pipe.

Nice dozer!!! Seen a few of them at the BORAX mine out in Boron, Ca. Bud of mine is one of the maint guy on those big ol things! Really cool if you don't see them everyday.

Hope things turn around for your mine! At least enough for you to use that new dozer and keep you employed!

Very cool! At work here we just got a $120.000 John Deer tractor, nothing compaired to your dozer, but if they every leave the keys in it "shame on them"!!!!

I do security at a highschool here in Phoenix. Talk about low pay. I do like working with the kids and getting to mess with them from time to time.

more pics,more pics, lets see the dump trucks, and the loaders,all that good stuff...:laugh::laugh: and big attachments.. This stuff is so cool.:beerchug::beerchug:

How much fuel does those things use?

It will burn about 120 gallons in 8 hours depending on how hard you run it. The tank holds about 350 gallons. Picture of our new haul truck...very nice. Heres one from the coal pile and a ship getting ready to be loaded.

0606090742a.jpg

0302091558.jpg

1115080957a.jpg

0321090633.jpg

Now that is a REAL dozer! We have a D8 but it's only half the size of yours. I'm jealous! :-)

Back