Just Picked up Two new White Ones...

Disturbed1

Registered
Just Picked up Two New White Zuk's! Just a little something to play around on, got a heck of a deal.

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Figured on also letting our Chicago Area Peeps know that LVC Motorsports, in Naperville, is going out of buisness. They have three 08 busa's still there. (Two Blue, One Black $9160.00 + 150 + Tax / No Setup. Will take credit cards and will not charge the extra 5%.) They told me that they need to unload everything in about 60 days or it all goes to auction. All parts in stock really cheap, can't order anything thou. Got extra oil and stuff with my new rides. Not promoting, but just letting the word out.

Last edited:
Good lookin' out and great info for your 'bros.

Your pix are but a little 'x' in a square... :(

Cool lookin quad, though...thanx for the link to the gallery pix!!!

Dammit! And me in the same fix as the rest of the country.

I love the black '08s.

Yeah, I couldn't believe some of the prices they had on most of their stock. They also had two 08 1k's but can't remember the price. Bunches of left over 07's and 08's Gsxr 600's and a few 750's. So if you know of anyone who wants a track bike check them out. They just started advertising in cycletrader-online about their low prices last Tuesday. I got a set of $200 dollar nerf bars fer the quad for $59.00 dollars. If I had more dough, my toy box would be much, much, more packed.

(Oh, and one last thing, they have no way to process loans anymore. So it's cash, credit card, or finance through your own local bank.)

Last edited:
Back