Alex saves two girls.

newman

Registered
When my son Alex, went back to his hotel yesterday, he went in to a couple of pubs to apologise for the trouble the night before (see separate post).

He started to talk to a couple of girls who knew each other, and two blokes and another girl who said they had just met each other.

Well they all went back to a house to have a bit of a drink, and by the way the three were talking it was obvious to Alex they did know each other, and were lying about having just met.
Then one of the blokes said, lets have a drinking contest 10 shots straight down.

Alex said to the two girls there is something funny going on here we better leave.

When they tried to go the three wouldn't let them go, started grabbing them, then the guys started getting more physical, pushing them about.

So Alex punched one of the guys and knocked him out, and got the girls out, and they all run off their separate ways.

He said it was right scary.

It's funny as I've never know Alex to have a fight before, he is usually very laid back.
But I suppose he did what he had to do.

To anybody spying on this in England, it is all a made up story, for my new book.

You write excellent situational awareness into your characters. I am sure that character, the son you said, will be the hero of the story.

Good work.

The last line is about the government here in England, they can or are going to monitor everything you do online, on your phone, emails, they can check up on you, facebook, twitter etc. They get every bit of information you do.

They have been arresting people for abusing other people on twitter.

We have 1 CCTV camera for every 14 people here in Britain, 4.2 million cameras, 20% of all the CCTV cameras in the world.

Paranoid or 1984?.

So the above is a story made up by me, not real.

The character's name was changed right???? You always have to protect the names of the innocent here in the states at least:whistle:

Sounds like you are writing about a story where the main character was going to get drunk then robbed. Good story and I like happy endings:beerchug:

I feel bad for you guys in England, I get pissed when I see red light cameras over here, can't imagine what 4.2 million cameras must be like in your small country.

Back