Starting a new work chapter in my life today

Keep an open mind, sometimes it takes some time to completely leave your old job mentally. Also it takes time for people to learn to trust you on the new job, especially when you know more than they do.

Tru dat, started fresh in November 16 years in LE, working under a Sgt with 3 years in. It's rough at best.

Dan, best of luck in the new job. Do well my friend. :thumbsup:

Good luck Dan, at least that is one less thing to worry about. I know it has been heavy on your mind.

heh, getchu a dirt bike or 4wheeler and have a blast :laugh:
Got that covered too :beerchug:

DSCN0001.jpg

For the last 17 years I've worked for the same company. I've been through 3 acquisitions (1 hostile takeover) and 5 divestitures and learned a LOT along the way. Unfortunately, the new corporate strategy does not support remote working and I was going to be required to move out of state. We knew this was the direction so I started networking back at the end of last year and three weeks ago I received an offer which I accepted. Today is my first day at my new job. It's going to be strange starting over but I'm excited about the opportunities and my new and expanded role.

Sorry to hear that you had to change companies. I'm sure you will do a great job

Congratulations! Good thing that you were able to make the change on your terms! Hope the transition goes well!

Good for you Dan, I know the last time you were at the house this topic was really pressuring you... Very happy for you and HRDI....

Back