After 15 years, I'm starting a new chapter in my life...

Change is good. 15 years is a long time in one place. Show them how good you are at what you do! Kind of like moving to a new school as a kid. No one knows you. It is a chance to start over and tweak your persona. Take advantage of it enjoy.

a new challenge is always a good thing. u work half ur awake life so essentially u work half ur life so u better be happy or at least not miserable doin wat u do cause if ur not happy then half ur life is miserable. congrats.

Congrats. I recently made a change of work as well. Life is much better. It was well worth the risk.

Good luck with the new job

Sent from the great Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Forum Runner

Congrats, Steve!

I guess that means that traffic on the .oRg will drop by 50% now. :laugh:

Chef says :thumbsup: Good things happen to good people! Congratulations.

Sorry I'm late to the party but have been on the low low, Vaycay style. So now....in the dead of winter you can treat yourself and family to a quick SWFlorida getaway and eat some real cooking....:whistle: I'm just saying...

Well, tomorrow is my last day. No goodbye lunch, no party with cake or moon pies.. Probably won't even get a handshake and a good luck.

:down:

I'll be sure to not let the door hit me on the way out though.. :laugh:

congrats Bots! just a few more hours and you get to move on to that new chapter, make it read the way you want...wishing you the very best and good luck :beerchug:

Be sure to take pics of your huge going away cake and party!! I'm certain those there are going to make you feel great as you begin a new job!! :p

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Be sure to take pics of your huge going away cake and party!! I'm certain those there are going to make you feel great as you begin a new job!! :p

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Empty-table-andand-brown-background.jpg

:(

That really is pathetic...all those years, and they couldn't spring for a better tablecloth?

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Back