My new ride?   NOT

Relsek

Registered
I skipped work and played in a golf tournament yesterday. Here is one of the prizes that was given away. The person that won it gave it back and then it was auctioned off. We raised about $250.000 yesterday. The money goes for the project costs associated with the buildings we build around the world. (see my website if you don't know what I'm talking about)

1.jpg

It wasn't even 70 degrees here in the desert yesterday!

I skipped work and played in a golf tournament yesterday. Here is one of the prizes that was given away. The person that won it gave it back and then it was auctioned off. We raised about $250.000 yesterday. The money goes for the project costs associated with the buildings we build around the world. (see my website if you don't know what I'm talking about)
The hell with that!...let me sift thru some of that stuff, looks like you have some goodies there. Oh, and I'll save you guys a plane ticket this year-come right over here and build me a huge 5 bay garage with some air tables.

The hell with that!...let me sift thru some of that stuff, looks like you have some goodies there. Oh, and I'll save you guys a plane ticket this year-come right over here and build me a huge 5 bay garage with some air tables.
Instead of us building you a garage, why don't you come along and help us? We have five trips planned next year and could problably use a big guy to mix some concrete or carry a few trusses, run some electrical?
rock.gif

Wow Kevin ... I just checked out your website. That's some good stuff you all are doing ... good on you man. I've been to San Pedro Sula ... short 60 day trip back in the early 80's ... and Uruguay is on my list of countries to visit one day.

Wow Kevin ... I just checked out your website. That's some good stuff you all are doing ... good on you man. I've been to San Pedro Sula ... short 60 day trip back in the early 80's ... and Uruguay is on my list of countries to visit one day.
Uruguay is surely one of the coolest places I've been. After flying into Montevideo we took a bus about 3 hours west to the small town of Colonia. Along the way I noticed that the countryside looked like the midwest US with rolling hills full of cattle and crops. Cowboys (Gauchos) on their horses and all. Check out Colonia on the NET, it you go to Uruguay, Colonia is a must.

Kev

I'd love to go, but I usually travel or take vacation to get AWAY from work.
tounge.gif
After restoring power 24/7 after 3 hurricanes here I've done my part believe me.

I'd love to go, but I usually travel or take vacation to get AWAY from work.
tounge.gif
 After restoring power 24/7 after 3 hurricanes here I've done my part believe me.
Well, since I don't work much, just kind of drive around all the time checking out new routes to ride the bike on, I like to get away and sweat a little. Truthfully though, I do get a kick out of going to all the different places. It makes me realize how different we are from the rest of the world. Some ways good, some ways not so good.
sad.gif

Instead of us building you a garage, why don't you come along and help us? We have five trips planned next year and could problably use a big guy to mix some concrete or carry a few trusses, run some electrical?
rock.gif
I've thought about it...maybe I can help out. Oh yeah, who's paying my mortgage, car payments, insurance, etc., taking out the garbage, while I'm gone???
rock.gif

rock.gif

She's busy watching soaps.
Do what I did, throw out the TV. My house stays very clean and the fridge is always full. The kids also always have a ride when they need to go somewhere and dinner is on the table when I walk in the door. (shhh, she thinks the TV just broke and that is why I threw it out)

Back