my new leds and stuff

(frisbee @ Sep. 28 2007,17:32) Thats who he got them from ? Custom Dynamics ... right ?
coffee.gif
what da hell was I thinking. Thnks for pointing that out,Frisbee.
poke.gif

I did mine, I will have pics tonight, I also did the custom dynamics kit. I was overall happy, but for some reason my 3m tape sucked balls and I had to used some cementing glue that I had on hand. Other than that the lights look great. I did blue, and I also put them in the snorkels as well. Looks great, however I won't do this mod again. The only reason is the wiring, sooo many freakin wires under the left upper(left side of dash) that it is gonna be next to impossible to install any other electrical under there. Plus, to remove the fairings now is a pain in the butt. Also, how many times am I really gonna use these?? Maybe at a parking lot when I'm posing with the rest of the guys, but not too functional as I can't ride around LEGALLY with them on. Just my .02

But dangit they do look good.

Me too. Been working on it for the past weeks. Have the dynamic creations hyper something or other. Test placing them to what and where I want to mount them. The front fairings are done with quick disconnects. Working on the pair of 6 in the swingarm to shine on the rear 330 rim.
You do know that you do NOT have to run full wire to a connector, jsut splice them into the next set. It eliminates a crap load of wires. I'll post up new topic when finished, been taking pics of install.

dammit....I never thought of that....that would have sure helped.....grrr. Oh well, next time I take my fairings off I will splice them. Thanks BigRod1300
bowdown.gif

Back