my new leds and stuff

front

b_044.jpg

best i could do with what i have. not a half bad job i dont think. i mean it hasn't caught fire yet so i figure thats a good thing
beerchug.gif

That's a lot of light from just a few bulbs. I like it. Looks good.
How did you step down the voltage???

step down the what? uh. I just hooked it up...lol. i think the dee dee dee feeling is coming back

to be honest i have no idea how much voltage it uses. I dont think it will be a problem though. I dont ride that often at night. i wouldnt think that this would drain the battery while running. The folks at custom dynamics didnt say anything about it so i am hoping that it wont be a problem. i hope
crazy.gif

I thinks L.E.D's are somewhere around 1.5 to 2 volts. 12volts are a bit much for those small lights.
Anyway good job.

i got the kit at customdynamics.com the kit was i think about $240. I dont recall what exact kit it is but you can find it by price at least. I actually called them and ordered over the phone. The lady i talked to stirred me to this kit instead of the more expensive one i was looking at. makes me think they are actually interested in getting the right kit for your needs.

can you take a pic of the quick disconnects that you are using?? I am interested in what they look like. I wanna do this mod soo bad, I just hate electrical work..lol
firedevil.gif

Looks good, bro...I almost did the LED set-up as well, but I do 99% of my riding in the day.

Looks really good lit up! You did a great job!

As far as the voltage is concerned... you dont have to be concerned. LED kits should be all prewired so all you have to do is connect the wires to a power source. They should have resistors wired in-line with the LED's so all you have to do is hook them up and tie up the wires.

looks great. you did a good job and thats coming from a fellow "dee dee dee".

You got the same kit I got . I ordered 2 more pods for my front because it wasn't bright enough for me . Looks good !!

yes custom dynamics is were i got them. good quality. a little pricey i think but they seem to be well made.

Back