My ~~NEW~~ Kanji LED's :D :D

If its red in colour it will suit the bike even better.Without the light it suits the background black great

Sheeeez Snakers... I'll buy 'em off ya if'n you're interested.

Shoot, only if it was for a price i couldnt refuse, lol. They were kind of expensive when I got them and they are freaking hard to find anymore due to the licensing issues Suzuki brought against the makers.

Just to verify - you did run an inline fuse right?

Jonny

what do you mean?

im a bit electricity-retarded.

I can tell you there are inverters (as they call them) that come with the LED's..

the led's wire into them, which then have an output wire for positive, negative, and a white wire that you can wire into your turn signals so these blink when your turn signals are activated... I didn't bother with that, but I may in the future.

Shoot, only if it was for a price i couldnt refuse, lol. They were kind of expensive when I got them and they are freaking hard to find anymore due to the licensing issues Suzuki brought against the makers.

I wasn't asking to rip you off... I'd pay fair market value, which is specifically part of your argument NOT to sell or install. :please:

Dang, I was thinking I'd pay ya $140. Problem is: I don't know if that's a price you can't refuse!!!! :lol:

I wasn't asking to rip you off... I'd pay fair market value, which is specifically part of your argument NOT to sell or install. :please:

Dang, I was thinking I'd pay ya $140. Problem is: I don't know if that's a price you can't refuse!!!! :lol:

Truthfully, we could probably work something out. I Havent used them yet and im sure it would still be a while before i do. Ill shoot you a PM later and we will discuss.

I have a few of those on my busa as well:
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

what do you mean?

im a bit electricity-retarded.

I can tell you there are inverters (as they call them) that come with the LED's..

the led's wire into them, which then have an output wire for positive, negative, and a white wire that you can wire into your turn signals so these blink when your turn signals are activated... I didn't bother with that, but I may in the future.

Basically, if you are connected right to the battery, if there are any spikes in power from the battery, whatever is directly connected to the battery will get fried. Hence why the bike/car has a fuse box. So, when people take power straight from the battery (constant) they put an inline fuse in between the battery and what they are connecting to - thus if there is a spike it will just blow the fuse and not the object connected to it... HTH :)

Jonny

How about a hot glue gun?

:D

can't wait to show them off at the bash, going to be a hell of a good time.

yes, its kind of a stick on-- im having some trouble with getting the right side wiring to stay stuck to the heat foam on the inside of the fairing-- i have it electrical taped now, might switch it to something else like just an epoxy on the wires.

also, the directions say not to bend them, but i wrapped them a bit under on the right side under the nose-- works fine, came up once (as in lost its stick) but it's been fine ever since-- I may end up epoxy'ing that too if it comes back up.

whats y'alls suggestions on getting it to stick real well? any kind of gorilla glue or something that people know works well for having things stick to fairing / having wires stick to fairing?

c

Back