Looking for a member who does Custom Seat Cowls!

Hey org,

Wondering if any of our members here to custom Seat cowls- my girlfriend is looking for a cool Xmas present for the Busa (and I i suppose)

she already got me the front and rear pegs, and grips :D

Anyone do any nice custom designing for a seat cowl? I'm interested in buying one and getting a nice design such as the one below- too much of a pansy to ruin (err, try to make) one myself. :D Would be looking for an LED light up, since I already have green LED's in the right spots :D

oh, and I have an 07' :)
Thanks!

Colton

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

took a look at this guy,

then saw his prices-- immediate cant do, since we are both in college.. bachelors and Masters programs lol-- we are BROKE.

looking for a member preferrably, one that will do it at.. well.. member rates :D

My guy is not a member here, sorry. He rode until this past year. A bad accident totaled his award winning custom M109R. He is a great guy, and an awesome artist.

if your good with a Dremal or rotory cutter it seems like a DIY project. Get a template, cut it out, screen the back and add your favorite color LED's and BINGO! done on the cheap. Come to think of it a got a Dremal, LEDs and screen, may need to get that spare solo tail out and give it a go. Maybe...

Back