My Little Trip W/Special Thanks

Dog pics as requested....

052.jpg

062 (2).jpg

Dawn its always special when i see you...or is it you're special or....COUNTY LAW!!!:cheerleader: COUNTY LAW!!!:cheerleader:

Glad you found the "Link" :rofl:

Tom..Sorry i could NOT remember those dog's names. Let alone tell which one was the female or the male. :laugh: But the were very entertaining! :thumbsup:

Dawn its always special when i see you...or is it you're special or....COUNTY LAW!!!:cheerleader: COUNTY LAW!!!:cheerleader:

Glad you found the "Link" :rofl:

Tom..Sorry i could NOT remember those dog's names. Let alone tell which one was the female or the male. :laugh: But the were very entertaining! :thumbsup:

:rofl: County Law!

As for the dogs, in both pics Cassie on the left and Slater on the right.

Ace, it's gotta be the "County Law, county law" part that made it so special!

That video was a hoot.....but truthfully it was your Interpretation of that woman which made it MOST memorable! Here i'll post the link... Click ME :poke:

:laugh:

Glad you had a good time and made it back safe...Thanks to ALL for keeping Ace fed, happy and rested:thumbsup::bowdown:

Great pics Doug!!!! We Had our Coins!! :thumbsup:
Staying up late with friends anytime is worth it! Great time at the little breakfast place too! You want one bisquit covered or two? uhm..... What??? :laugh:

I need to go on a diet!!

Thanks again you two!! :thumbsup:

It was a blast. :bigsmile: If you are every this way again, you must stop back by. The Parott room is always available. Glad you made it home safely and great pics.

Looks like it was a great trip, Thanks for the pics

I'm glad you enjoyed the 'Parrot Room'! I decorated it myself.

County Law!! County Law!!.... Oh just the thought of that run/ waddle thing makes my sides hurt!!

I love the pics Ace!! Too bad little sister Dawn jumped in me and Tom's picture... :rofl:

Glad you had a safe trip.. and enjoyed our southern hospitality!!

Back