My GSXR1000 K5

Congrats...
bowdown.gif
Thank you mate...
biggrin.gif

how many mods can be done to a 1k 05 we are about to find out congrats shenoyp and we are ready for those pics
cool.gif
I know when my leg is getting pulled...
tounge.gif
Really all the K5 needs is some tail work and a few minor things..IMO the bike looks great stock.
For starters im thinking of -

a) Frame Sliders
b) Tank Pad
c) SR i500
d) Brocks Megaphone Exhaust
e) PC3 USB (With a Quaser Map)

I have already bought the PC3 USB, Tank Pad, and the frame sliders!! The other stuff has to wait... im currently trying to buy a NOS kit and Ohlis for my Elenor
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats Shenoy!!! I'll be getting my 1k 06 prolly late next year. Looks like we got several gixxer 1k owners now.

At Mtnmotor: Is racefit the same exhaust they use for MotoGP? It's got that look.

<!--EDIT|gtrpimp76
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123603932 -->

I know some don't like it, but Muzzy does have a good exhaust system for the new K5. I have one on mine and with the full system and PC III usb, it picked up 10 HP at the tire. Brocks also puts down good numbers, but I don't know what they are. Personally I go for performance before looks.
biggrin.gif
BTW Congrats Shenoyp

WOW! I'm happy 4 U. Take it easy for the first couple of turns on those new shoes! we don't wanna see any scratches on your new baby! As always, pics will be manditory!

Back