My first time to get her this naked!!!!

TallTom

Registered
I posted up a week or so back about dropping my super well kept mint 03 Copper.

I was traumatized! She was traumatized!

Justin from Honda East has sent me all the plastics I need, and as I am waiting for the final insurance decisions to be made I figured I may as well get her naked.

I put an upgraded shock in for today's project. That was more of an adventure than I had planned.

I know what I'm doing is probably very routine for a lot of you, for me its like a big deal and its been a good learning experience.

She will be as nice as she was before the garage mishap, but OMG it hurts to see her this way right now.

I am also cleaning up my electrical and looking for a deal on a full exhaust and maybe even some Laser Shifting countermeasures. Suggestions welcomed.

Heck she is so naked now I may as well do it all while I can.

DSCN0685[1].jpg

DSCN0686[1].jpg

DSCN0688[1].jpg

DSCN0690[1].jpg

DSCN0689[1].jpg

The first time is always a bit overwhelming, but after that, you can almost do it your eyes closed. Did ya bag and label all the fasteners or just gonna wing it?
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

The first time is always a bit overwhelming, but after that, you can almost do it your eyes closed. Did ya bag and label all the fasteners or just gonna wing it?
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

All bagged and labeled. Yes I can take it on way more confidently the next time....but not on this bike I hope to god.....lol

1st time getting her nekkid and she let you take pics ???

There is a name for that kind of girl. :whistle:

now that your cherries are popped it wasnt all that bad was it? next time you will be more confident and worry alot less. good for you and have fun modding!

1st time getting her nekkid and she let you take pics ???

There is a name for that kind of girl. :whistle:

She already does have the nickname of "The Hoe". My g/f dubbed her that as soon as she saw the Busa sitting next to the other bikes in the garage.

Back