My email to Roadracing World magazine,after reading about H2(R) in January 2015 issue

Re: My email to Roadracing World magazine,after reading about H2(R) in January 2015 i

I see what you are saying, but it's all manageable, and described in detail. Short of trying, it's hard to imagine how it would feel just based on reading. So, at some point a person needs to commit and take a chance. There is no magic here, and it takes a few rides to get used to FA.

When I was promoting on Facebook, one stunter expressed strong desire to try. I recently sent him set. He went on a single ride on back roads, and was ecstatic - that's how well it worked for him. BTW, he is a really big guy - does amateur fighting (WWE ?). It took me 5-7 rides to get used to them. Go figure. Come to think of it, stunters have a different mindset and a very good feel for their bikes, and therefore can adapt quickly. I usually deploy 'baby steps' approach, and take it very gradually.

Your assessment of the clip makes perfect sense, but 'experts' here and elsewhere seem to be having trouble facing the obvious. I patiently searched MotoGP footage for past years, particularly for 2011 (cause I had the DVD), and found a number of similar instances - some of them ending with a rider going down.

Your kit is 75% done.

Re: My email to Roadracing World magazine,after reading about H2(R) in January 2015 i

Ok, so I haven't been keeping up with this thread...

Busa + 11K in Turbo Charging = approx $25K - so there's your price comparison.

IG, you may lose the battle but still win the war - these foot anchors MAY OR MAY NOT be useless or dangerous farkel - but you still may be laughing all the way to the bank if you can convince enough people that they are the coolest thing since sliced bread and you sell a BOATLOAD of them. Good luck btw.

Tuf put his $$ where his mouth is by ordering an H2 (I told him I'd be glad for them to ship it to me so I could keep an eye on it for him), He's had both an H2 AND a Busa, and his ride review will be 'interesting' to say the least....

I wonder what it would cost (in pride and $) for IG to ship Tuf a pair of FA's, just so an expert can try them out for a day or 2 and see what they're like for him. It would, if nothing else, perhaps end the debate? Hell, if Tuf would agree to try them, I'd be tempted to pay for IG to ship them to him! :thumbsup:

As far as the H2 vs Turbo Hayabusa... I wish I had enough money to have both! :laugh:

**Edit** I'm neither expert enough or stunt enough to need them. For now, I'm more of a sport touring guy with my 'busa.

I see what you are saying, but it's all manageable, and described in detail. Short of trying, it's hard to imagine how it would feel just based on reading. So, at some point a person needs to commit and take a chance. There is no magic here, and it takes a few rides to get used to FA.

When I was promoting on Facebook, one stunter expressed strong desire to try. I recently sent him set. He went on a single ride on back roads, and was ecstatic - that's how well it worked for him. BTW, he is a really big guy - does amateur fighting (WWE ?). It took me 5-7 rides to get used to them. Go figure. Come to think of it, stunters have a different mindset and a very good feel for their bikes, and therefore can adapt quickly. I usually deploy 'baby steps' approach, and take it very gradually.

Your assessment of the clip makes perfect sense, but 'experts' here and elsewhere seem to be having trouble facing the obvious. I patiently searched MotoGP footage for past years, particularly for 2011 (cause I had the DVD), and found a number of similar instances - some of them ending with a rider going down.

Your kit is 75% done.

IG, have you looked at the competitive cycling industry and the ski industry? We clip in and out, a very easy way to fix your foot and again release it effortlessly. I would have thought that if ever there was any merit in this idea, the pro racers would long ago have adopted similar concepts? In short, it is a device that will fix your foot to the foot rest at a desired adjustable foot angle, with an adjustable release should you want to remove your foot fast.

As far as the Rossi video IG links to from his website, he should at the very least contact Rossi and ask him what instigated his side saddle performance before he goes telling the world what Rossi is doing and tell us what Rossi should/could do to eliminate such behavior in the future. IG doesn't know and neither do I nor any other mere mortal on the org. Rossi does what Rossi does and doesn't need any of us regular guys nor Igor to improve his skills.

When I watch that video I see something entirely different than Igor. What I see (Right or Wrong) is a masterful rider shoving that bike up as far as he possibly can onto the fatter part of the tire to control a slide before it becomes out of control. Does anyone really think that Rossi just lost his grip and fell off the bike at that lean angle when he had reached near 2G's of lateral force? Only in Igorville folks, only in Igorville.

I'll tell you what, since we need an UNBIASED and INDEPENDENT review - If Tuf will ship me his H2, IG can send me a set of pegs and I will try and review. Might need a couple thousand miles and a trackday or to in order to be sure I gave an accurate review....Whadda say guys? :)

Give it up tuff...

foot peg anchors will improve you and Rossi's riding.

You are just too blind, too set, too drunken on orthodoxy, to see the revolution before your eyes.

You can slide on tar snakes...

You are too stifled by conventionality to reform America's political system.

IG has the answers, listen tuff,

JUST LISTEN.

open your eyes

believe.

You guys are all funny, and I appreciate it because this type of funny is more of a goodhearted fun, and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste...

skydivr, I think it is clear that the $25k implies the turbo/mods only, and not the price of the bike. I am not such an advanced rider that I would be able to provide a fare comparison between H2 and a Busa, not to mention that I am biased towards a Busa. I do hope to laugh all the way to the bank, and I also hope that FA will be embraced by the racing/riding community as the ever missing part of every sportbike.

Blrry, I'd be happy to make and ship a set for Tuf as I've done for a number of riders around the world. The problem is that a rider has to accept the needed changes in his/her riding in order to ride with FA. By my estimate, about 20% of riding technique has to change. FA do not offer a miracle, and will not work like a let's say better lever which you would bolt on and immediately take advantage of. Obviously, Steve is viciously opposed to the idea, and considering the above there is no point to send him a set. Keep in mind that it takes me 12 hours of manual labor to produce a set. I don't mind sweating it out if there is a good will and desire on the other end. Otherwise, it would be a waste of time and effort on my part.

jellyrug, I thought about it, and I don't think this would work as this would pose a serious safety issue. I rode a bicycle with locks, and I skiied all my life and understand all of it, but it would simply be unsafe for a bike. The other thought is that you don't always use FA, and it's important to always have this freedom on whether to hook or unhook any time. I think that current design provides the good level of freedom and safety, finely controlled by the muscles of the rider's foot, although not saying that it couldn't be improved in the future.

Steve, your comment regarding the video is just an excuse. You sound like Rossi moved his leg up in the air on purpose. What if I give you another half a dozen similar videos when a top rider actually crashed after losing his ANCHORING to the bike with the outside leg? Should I also contact the riders to find out what happened? I actually tried to contact Rossi, but he would not reply. I wonder why? You seemed to ignore my comment regarding Keith Code. I wonder why?

Steve, you are correct saying "What I see (Right or Wrong) is a masterful rider shoving that bike up as far as he possibly can onto the fatter part of the tire to control a slide before it becomes out of control." It became out of control after Rossi tried to move his upper body farther to the inside and lost his ANCHORING to the bike by his outside leg. How more obvious could this be that you and other skeptics get it?

kml (and Blrry), while I do appreciate your sarcasm (and am completely un-offended by it), but that's exactly what I am trying to do while so many of others just laughing it out, and amazingly would rather suffer all your life from the ever increasing governmental erosion of our society, completely oblivious to where it all goes, and not willing to lift a finger to change things for the better. Compared to that, FA is a really small stuff, however, the similarity is that FA address a fundamental flaw in sportbike riding.

Oh, and since tar snakes were mentioned, I will repeat my post "Who rode today" in Random Thoughts.. It would be a sin not to ride on Friday. 42 degrees, sunny, but windy. So, I went... I kept going faster and with more lean, and on my last pass, going over tar snakes, both tires started sliding, and it felt like the bike was on ice, turning left/right in succession around its center about twice per second. I panicked...

The issue you have Igor is you don't understand motorcycles and how they function nor the relationship between rider and bike and you certainly haven't taken into consideration the laws of physics.

Advanced riders don't ride like you with your arse planted firmly on the seat. Novice riders ride with their arse planted firmly on the seat. Advanced riders ride with much of their weight (Up to 80%) on the foot pegs. They are like horse jockeys, they let the bike do what it does with as little interference as possible. Riders are continuously feeling for traction and on occasion they exceed the traction limit. Tell us this Igor, when you are leaned over in a corner and exceed the traction limits, what is the proper response to save you from disaster? Tell us how that works Igor and how to respond. I suppose you would use your foot anchors to hang on and hope for the best? I do things differently, I plan for the worst and hope for the best!

I ask more than once at what lean angle do you generate 1G of lateral force. You did not respond so I have to assume you don't know. It's 45 degrees in case you'd like to know. Its the same for every rider in every corner every time.

I also fly airplanes and have for most of my adult life. I have a nice high performance Cessna turbo 210. I often take my little ten pound poodle with me. He sits in the passenger seat without a tether. I roll the airplane over to a 45 degree angle and he doesn't fall out of the seat, neither do I. Igor, this is due to lateral force, no different than a motorcycle. I can continue to 60 degrees of bank and he still doesn't fall out of the seat. Why, because his little butt has 2Gs of force holding him in place. He couldn't jump out of the seat if he tried. Maybe you could sell him a set of foot anchors, his name is "Mutley". He likes things with his name engraved. I said all that to say this, your idea of foot anchors on motorcycles are a farce. Totally and absolutely useless. It's just another appendage to have stuffed up your bum if you crash and the motorcycle ends up on top of you.

However, if you have figured out a way to defy the laws of gravity as well as the laws of physics you may be onto something. Maybe you could design foot anchors for airplane pilots and sell it to the military? Just a thought, not a suggestion.

IG, have you looked at the competitive cycling industry and the ski industry? We clip in and out, a very easy way to fix your foot and again release it effortlessly. I would have thought that if ever there was any merit in this idea, the pro racers would long ago have adopted similar concepts? In short, it is a device that will fix your foot to the foot rest at a desired adjustable foot angle, with an adjustable release should you want to remove your foot fast.

Obviously you have not experienced a real crash. Basically things happen so fast that you don't even realize what is happening until well after it happens. In my worse crash, I ditched the bike because a guy in a truck was headed at me head on in my lane. I rode in the ditch for a split second and I started to think maybe I save this, then the bike hit something in the ditch and I watched it sail under me as I flew over the bars. I hit the ground so hard I remember hearing my shoulder snap. I was bend in half and I actually saw my feet coming over my head (no I didn't know I could do that) I stop rolling and I see the bike flying at me and it hit my head as it went by. I think I blacked out for a second. The first thing I learned from that crash was ATGATT. The second thing I learned was that you need the bike to get as far away from you as possible in a crash - you don't want to be near it or stuck to it when all that mass starts to tumble. Last thing is always keep the phone on your body - not on the bike. My phone was somewhere in that ditch - never found it as it flew off the tumbling bike with the tank bag.

Trust me you do not want to be attached to the bike in any way!

Obviously you have not experienced a real crash. Basically things happen so fast that you don't even realize what is happening until well after it happens. In my worse crash, I ditched the bike because a guy in a truck was headed at me head on in my lane. I rode in the ditch for a split second and I started to think maybe I save this, then the bike hit something in the ditch and I watched it sail under me as I flew over the bars. I hit the ground so hard I remember hearing my shoulder snap. I was bend in half and I actually saw my feet coming over my head (no I didn't know I could do that) I stop rolling and I see the bike flying at me and it hit my head as it went by. I think I blacked out for a second. The first thing I learned from that crash was ATGATT. The second thing I learned was that you need the bike to get as far away from you as possible in a crash - you don't want to be near it or stuck to it when all that mass starts to tumble. Last thing is always keep the phone on your body - not on the bike. My phone was somewhere in that ditch - never found it as it flew off the tumbling bike with the tank bag.

Trust me you do not want to be attached to the bike in any way!

We clip out faster than you may think. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve, your post is full of empty statements (I have no clue how to ride), and assumptions (my arse is firmly planted on the seat). I don't know how many times I said how aggressively I ride, and how I constantly move around and how my outside arm is almost stretched across the tank. You probably missed it. At what angle 1G is generated - is irrelevant. Rossi rides at much-much higher level - is a given, but also irrelevant. No matter how you slice it - he lost his ANCHORING to the bike in the short clip I am referring to.

As to your question what rider should do when traction limits are exceeded, I will answer in a moment... but your question is also irrelevant because, again, no matter the reason - Rossi lost his ANCHORING to the bike. Period. What is interesting to me that I don't remember you sharing and educating everyone on the board what a rider should do when losing traction, but you have no trouble throwing it at someone to show how knowledgeable you are and how little someone else understands about riding. Very mature!

Of course, I am clueless about real riding, so I can only guess what a rider has to do. Let's see, it depends on what tire is losing traction, but there is also a more generic approach. If the front starts pushing (a rider is usually off the gas or slightly on the gas), then more gas needs to be added (to transfer some weight from the front to the rear). If the rear is sliding, a rider should do either nothing or slightly reduce gas, but never just close the throttle. In any case, straightening the bike (reducing the bike's lean angle) is the ultimate cure, and this can only be achieved by either widening the line if possible, or by moving the upper body more to the inside. Of course, the more a rider tries to move the upper body to the inside, the harder it might be to stay planted on the bike - because the outside leg cannot be reliably anchored to the bike, and that's what we observed in the video clip. Pushing down on the outside peg is advocated as a way to control sliding, but it is very ineffective... how much weight can you put on the outside peg when your entire body is on the other side... no wonder it's easy to lose your anchoring to the bike. Not to mention that a peg is so close to the bike's CG that pressing on the peg provides very little leverage.

Of course, with foot anchors, this becomes a really simple affair - just push the bike away from you, and let your body drop to the inside as far as your outside arm allows. As a matter of fact, why wait for traction to be compromised - just keep your upper body as far away from the bike as possible all the time (in turns). Oh, wait a second, you can't do that easily without foot anchors. Not to mention that with foot anchors holding the rider reliably to the bike, a rider can simply push the bike away with his outside arm, and with great leverage because the outside handlebar is far away from the bike's CG.

BTW, did you notice that IG (my screen name) and 1G (force) look almost the same. Do you think this is a coincidence? Or maybe that being at G-forces is my second nature?

I am just guessing here of course, because I don't know anything about riding or physics.

BTW, I was watching MotoGP Round 13, FP4 today, and guess what? I found another instance of Rossi losing his outside leg. If you have the video, forward to 16:55. It was a left hander.

Steve, stop dancing around and simply admit that foot anchors address a serious deficiency in sportbike riding. A deficiency everyone learned how to live with. A deficiency everyone accepted as a norm. A deficiency which is so clearly illustrated by so many examples even among top racers. Be a man. Admit it, and instead of bickering back and forth, give this a fair shot, and help refine the new technique to benefit the rest of riding community. This is your real chance. No kidding. And you will be known in motorcycle circles forever.

Steve, I can read your mind. I know it bothers you because there is something there that makes a lot of sense. Cut through the noise, let the fog dissipate, and be the first professional rider to show the world how it works, while in the process refining the technique in a way that only an advanced rider can. So how about it?

Oh, you didn't comment on my recent ride when I lost traction, seemingly on both tires. Don't you want to know what happened, and how it ended?

Steve, all your long explanation about G-forces is great, but all the planting you are referring to only works if a rider doesn't hang off at all. Then, yes a rider is pressed against the seat with let's say 1.5 G and all is good. Trouble with your logic is that when a rider hangs off, those same 1.5 G pull down whatever hangs off the bike. So, if let's say a 200 lb rider hangs off on a stationary bike, and let's say has to support 100 lb of weight which hangs off, then in turn being in the same position, a rider needs to support 150 lb (1.5 times more) - which of course is a lot harder. So, you see, you seem to know physics, but you don't apply it accurately. Of course, I am only guessing because I don't really know.

Off topic, can you teach me how to fly?

IG, 2 things:

1. When a bike is leaned over it can be recovered by using the same technique that got it leaned over - counter steering. Unless you get to the point where the front wheel is actually off the ground, simply turning the bars into the turn will make the bike want to stand up. If you watch Marquez save the Honda with his elbow, he actually lifts the bike on his elbow until the front wheel is back on the track then he cuts the wheel into the turn and up he goes.

2. The g-forces in a turn are parallel to the ground (gravity is roughly perpendicular). So when a car or bike reaches 1.5-g on a skid pad, the outward force that wants to make the vehicle lose traction is pushing out from the center point of the radius of the turn at 1.5 times gravity. The rider weights pretty much the same in a turn or going straight as gravity is not changed at these low speeds (Unless you can approach the speed of light where your mass is infinite). So with this in mind, the reason we lean a motorcycle is both to get the cone effect on the tire and to stabilize this outward pushing force that would tip the bike over toward the outside of the turn. This also means this force is pushing a rider into the leaned over seat,, which I think is what Tuff was referring to.

This does not mean your FAs aren't useful. As the bike stands back up and exits the corner, suddenly you must get back up on the bike and this can be difficult given acceleration. I can certainly see how the anchors might make this easier. Typically I use the force of the bike standing up to pull me back up on the seat. I also ride with the ball of my foot on the pegs, not the heel. So I will need to reposition the foot prior to the turn or in the middle of it so I am in position to grab the anchor with the toe of the boot. If I forgot to mention it, I wear a size 13 boot, so I got a lot of dog to move around!

Steve, your post is full of empty statementsEmpty to you Igor, because you just can't grasp the big picture (I have no clue how to ride)Yes, your skill level is below that of the average track day enthusiast. You said yourself that you ride in the upper novice or the lower intermediate group which added confirmation to what I knew much earlier from your rambling posts.(i, and assumptions (my arse is firmly planted on the seat). I don't know how many times I said how aggressively I ride,Aggressive is in the eyes of the beholder. Apparently no one has ever witnessed your aggressive riding. No pictures, no witnesses, I'd call that fictional. and how I constantly move around and how my outside arm is almost stretched across the tank. You probably missed it. At what angle 1G is generated - is irrelevant. First you must understand cornering before you can conquer corners, Keith Code! Prime example! Obviously its irrelevant to you. For the rest of us, lateral forces are extremely important. It's a stepping stone of the basic foundation of the lean game! Lateral forces is what keeps us from falling off the bike when leaned over. It seems only YOU need a saddle horn to keep you from falling off! Rossi rides at much-much higher level - is a given, but also irrelevant. Really? So in Igorville skill level doesn't matter when it comes to the need of a saddle horn to keep the rider from falling off? :dunno: No matter how you slice it - he lost his ANCHORING to the bike in the short clip I am referring to. The issue I have with that statement is no one knows (Other than the ones living in Igorville) except Rossi if that move was intentional or not but the end result was he saved the bike.

Of course, I am clueless about real riding, so I can only guess what a rider has to do. Let's see, it depends on what tire is losing traction, but there is also a more generic approach. If the front starts pushing (a rider is usually off the gas or slightly on the gas), then more gas needs to be added (to transfer some weight from the front to the rear).My guess is you have never leaned the bike over far enough to push the front. I am also convinced you have never saved a front tire crash by use of the throttle because you haven't wadded that turbo busa up. Neither you nor your mentor Frank has ever saved a front tire slide by unloading the front with throttle. Even with your Rossi skills and could actually use all the lean angle you have available you can't finesse the throttle with the finite touch required to keep that turbo from putting your arse in the weeds! If the rear is sliding, a rider should do either nothing or slightly reduce gas, See Belowbut never just close the throttle. In any case, straightening the bike (reducing the bike's lean angle) is the ultimate cure, and this can only be achieved by either widening the line if possible, or by moving the upper body more to the inside. Of course, the more a rider tries to move the upper body to the inside, the harder it might be to stay planted on the bike - because the outside leg cannot be reliably anchored to the bike, and that's what we observed in the video clip. Pushing down on the outside peg is advocated as a way to control sliding, but it is very ineffective... how much weight can you put on the outside peg when your entire body is on the other side... no wonder it's easy to lose your anchoring to the bike. Not to mention that a peg is so close to the bike's CG that pressing on the peg provides very little leverage. I think you mean the CL not the CG. I'll give you E for effort. I'm not sure where the CG is in Igorville but on my bike its no where near the foot pegs.

Steve, all your long explanation about G-forces is great, but all the planting you are referring to only works if a rider doesn't hang off at all. Then, yes a rider is pressed against the seat with let's say 1.5 G and all is good. Trouble with your logic is that when a rider hangs off, those same 1.5 G pull down whatever hangs off the bike. So, if let's say a 200 lb rider hangs off on a stationary bike, and let's say has to support 100 lb of weight which hangs off, then in turn being in the same position, a rider needs to support 150 lb (1.5 times more) - which of course is a lot harder. So, you see, you seem to know physics, but you don't apply it accurately. Of course, I am only guessing because I don't really know. Holy sheetzola Gertrude, I didn't know that! So I just did a little experiment. I slid one cheek off my office desk chair just like I do on my bike and with the help of IG (which is now 1G of gravity) I didn't fall. Amazing I tell ya, absolutely amazing!

Off topic, can you teach me how to fly? No! You have made it clear that experience has no place in Igorville and anything SteveO has to say is irrelevant. You need to stick to motorcycles, you'll live longer. Airplanes are extremely safe but they are also very unforgiving. Your fist mistake can be your last!

Rear tire slide?
I ask for the proper response to a rear wheel slide. You gave a generic response, some good some not so good. I should have phrased the question as: What's the first thing you should do when a rear slide occurs?

Watch this Video and tell me the action of almost every rider the instant the rear wheel steps out. Then share your thoughts on how your foot anchor can help them to achieve that action? You could advertise as: Foot Anchors - the new Antidiarrheal medicine for rear wheel slides! Guaranteed to keep you from soiling your leathers! :beerchug:

Keep in mind that these riders are the best of the best on the face of the earth. This is MotoGP 2014. You should have chosen this video for your website since its a full 2 minutes of nothing but rear wheel slides and saves. If you can convince these guys that your Foot Anchors are the route to faster riding with better bike control the rest of us will happily follow suit.

So here's the deal Igor. At present you have nothing but your theory of foot anchors to sell your product and you have no background history to support your theory. You have no video, no legitimate photos to show your product in action, zero - nil - zilch - nothing. So far, only Keith Code has indorsed your product and you can't name him on your website as an endorsement for some unknown reason.

I have an idea! Below is a video of a very skilled character "Mitchell Pierce". The very best non-professional rider I have ever met at sliding the bike around with precision. Look him up on Youtube and you'll find countless videos of Mitchel. No one with skills that would be required to demonstrate your foot anchors is going to work for free. You'd have to pay them handsomely for their services and endorsement. However, you are running head on into a flood gate of criticism from the motorcycle community, I'm just the tip of the iceberg. I think Mitchell may be your best and most economical shot at getting some real video of your foot anchors in action. If Mitchell Pierce tells me your product is the best advancement in motorcycles since the electric starter, I will humbly apologize for doubting your abilities and buy a set for myself. If Mitchell doesn't work out, try Danny Eslick. Danny is another sliding fool with talent to spare that could use a little extra spending cash. At the very least, put a camera on your bike on your next track day and show us how this product works. Even if there are no tar strips to slide around on, get some video. Video is so simple now days and it's mandatory to promote a new untested and unknown product if you expect to be successful. Thus far all you have done is pi-ss in my ear and try to convince me it's raining. :dunno:

One question that you haven't answered is why has none of the current motorcycle magazines published your foot anchors in their "New Products" section. You constantly write letters to Sport Rider and the like. How could Andrew Trevitt not promote this new product that will revolutionize motorcycle cornering? Is there a smidgen of possibility that Keith Code was correct that one must first understand cornering before he can conquer corners? :dunno:

I am a new Busa owner and thought I found a good place to read and post but if this is the level of trolling I can expect here then this will likely be my first and last post. Hijacking an unrelated thread to troll a product you obviously dislike is pretty weak.

I thought the OP had a well written email and I was enjoying the discussion.

I am a new Busa owner and thought I found a good place to read and post but if this is the level of trolling I can expect here then this will likely be my first and last post. Hijacking an unrelated thread to troll a product you obviously dislike is pretty weak.

I thought the OP had a well written email and I was enjoying the discussion.

These two have been at this for eons, this being your 1st post you probably missed the history.

Most folks here are really friendly and helpful, the exceptions are pretty rare.

Based on your introduction with a first post, which could also be trolling BTW, if you can't make friends here, I would really be surprised if you will fit any of the other motorcycle forums.

OK you win! :bowdown:

I'm just joking, personally I would be concerned about a few broken legs showing up using foot anchors, it appears a risky place to hook something and cause body damage during a crash.

By the way, on the track where it is all about sprinting and speed, we clip in pretty tight and are stuck to the bike. You will remember I challenged Tuf for a track race, but he would not bite.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Badfrog is just Igor signing in to a new account to try to break up a discussion, lol. Dang, Tuf. After seeing your video, I can't imagine any seirous track rider wanting to be anchored to their bike in any way. You're right. Video is convincing! Now we have to get Tuf to video his H2R and a turbo busa going 'round a track together! :please:

Back