My Dodge Cummins 4x4 pulling house down!!!!! HOLY JESUS!!!

That's pretty cool, but in reality, you are lucky nobody got killed! Have you ever seen a chain snap before? ???

A Ford would have worked the first time :laugh:
LMAO, my dodge would have too if we would have had enough chain, we didn't have enough for it to wrap around the whole house, we had to do it in sections.

Trust me, I am a ford man as well, I have had 6 ford f-350 dually's, I just wanted to try a cummins and i'll never turn back until ford puts a cummins in their super duty's. The perfect truck is a ford super duty, cummins engine, chevy's allison tranny. :)

That's a great joke to play!!! So what did your neighbor say when he got home?

:laugh:

cheers
ken

I do the same thing when I change out the windows in my house

Actually, that's true...my wife gets a little scared when she hears the atv winch tugging on anything out front. :laugh:

That's pretty cool, but in reality, you are lucky nobody got killed! Have you ever seen a chain snap before? ???

I had a full size logging chain snap the very last tree I downed a couple weeks ago. I heard the snap as the tree was falling and still had part of the chain wrapped around the tree.

Wasn't until after I walked back up to the house that I noticed the rest of the chain (a good 7 foot section) was laying in the driveway about 250 feet away from where the tree went down.

Pretty inteligent, use a chain with people standing around close with in whipping distance of broken chain. Ever hear of a tow strap?
Even better to post the video of inteligence.

I had a full size logging chain snap the very last tree I downed a couple weeks ago. I heard the snap as the tree was falling and still had part of the chain wrapped around the tree.

Wasn't until after I walked back up to the house that I noticed the rest of the chain (a good 7 foot section) was laying in the driveway about 250 feet away from where the tree went down.
Holy crap! Well, all went good with this one.

A tow strap would have just be cut by all the metal and glass I would think, thats why we used a chain. I didn't "jerk" it hard either, I let the truck do the pulling instead of creating a lot of shock load.

That's a great joke to play!!! So what did your neighbor say when he got home?

:laugh:

cheers
ken

It wasn't funny. First you took my wife, then told her to ask the judge for my truck during the divorce and then I go away for a weekend and you do this. I don't see how Mom can still call you son.:banghead:

Back