My confidence in this election shaken!

Are you comfortable putting the power of the presidency in the hands of someone you know nothing about? Especially when he can't seem to get enough Putin? When I applied for security clearences they went through the financials first thing. Easiest way to know if someone is compormised. All modern presidents dem and repubs have done it, so why not?
They didn't disclose those records to anyone. What the hell clearances did you hold? I have serious doubts about our internal security apparatus now. You absolutely are correct. They pulled your tax records and looked for any financial misrepresentations. Guess what you passed. You are no different than Trump. He apparently passed the same as you.

Whether he is clean or dirty, either way, it would switch all partisan politics towards trying to find something new against him. It would open a new can of worms, with days and months of focus and attention rather than serving the needs of the country. It would be endless useless energy going into count three. Count one was the Meuller investigation, count two was the impeachment. How do we get politicians back to serve the interests of prosperity for the nation?
You left out Stormy Daniels. Man they paid her attorney a freakin fortune to go after Trump. Is he in prison now or not? I know he got in chyt for trying to rip off Adidas or some such Co.

Dear lord how are the Dems gonna deal with Gropin Joe as they cast their votes?

I think we need to get Arch’s thread back on track. It has digressed somewhat.

It started as shaken confidence in this election, blaming Trump for problems with his voter registration.

I believe he tried to register in a state managed by a crooked Democratic Governor in VA, they manage this process.

Arch never answered my question about how and where he registered?

I just got a letter this afternoon, from the Democrats, addressed to a deceased family member, asking her to register so she can vote by mail. I don’t see anything in the process that prevents me from acting on her behalf, provided I don’t get caught.

In short, I again refer to my post here in this thread about the ants.

The Hero act
has been sitting

on McConnell‘s desk
for months now . . .

:poke:

Last edited:
I think we need to get Arch’s thread back on track. It has digressed somewhat.

It started as shaken confidence in this election, blaming Trump for problems with his voter registration.

I believe he tried to register in a state managed by a crooked Democratic Governor in VA, they manage this process.

Arch never answered my question about how and where he registered?

I just got a letter this afternoon, from the Democrats, addressed to a deceased family member, asking her to register so she can vote by mail. I don’t see anything in the process that prevents me from acting on her behalf, provided I don’t get caught.

In short, I again refer to my post here in this thread about the ants.
Go ahead and vote on her behalf. It is after all sent by the Democrats. You know its Golden.

Dear Lord even you can spell Google. Here let me help.....G . Its that key right next to F and H. O you're lucky, you only have to find it once and use it twice. And the G hopefully you can find again. You were just there.......

or better yet..........duckduckgo :thumbsup:

So Biden isn't dirty lmao ! Riding the red dragon . Some one link it up . Hes been back door dealing since before I was born. Come on now hes been fixing Hunter up with all kinds of stuff . Creepy Joe ;)
Before you were born? You mean yesterday, Lol!

IMG_6301.jpg

Well again had they followed the rules, they would have gotten their right to vote back. They didn't. And it varies from state to state what felons get voting rights restored. So Michael Cohen, Trump's former personal atty and now convicted felon, should have the right to vote? Child molesters? Convicted terrorist? I mean there are lots of flavors of felons here. I don't see any Republicans clamoring to restore any felons rights in order to get votes.
You do know there are republican voting felons. In general felons should he allowed to vote once they meet their states requirements however there should be exceptions. Obviously terrorists, child molesters etc should not have those rights reinstated in my opinion. However lets say you have a decorated military veteran who was convicted of a felony but is now a productive, tax paying citizen...can't vote ever again? There are very few of us who by law haven't done anything that could have or would have earned you the status of a felon. Either you were lucky or the judge was being gracious. And depending how and where you, going a certain speed on your Busa can get you a felony to by the way.

Back