My Busa LE vs My '05 Gixxer 1K Dedisions....

Hey Sietec 12 in the past. You look familiar to me from around the area
Hey... Nope, I have always been just "Sietek".
I May have been seen around "T-W-O" or the BP station around the corner from there. Or I used to do the Vortex on Thursday nights..... before it got too crazy... way back in the day.

Hey...  Nope, I have always been just "Sietek".  
I May have been seen around "T-W-O" or the BP station around the corner from there.  Or I used to do the Vortex on Thursday nights..... before it got too crazy... way back in the day.
Hey Sietek,
My message must have gotten cut off somehow. I meant to ask did you ever ride a ZX-11 or ZX 12

Nice collection
wink.gif

Hey...  Nope, I have always been just "Sietek".  
I May have been seen around "T-W-O" or the BP station around the corner from there.  Or I used to do the Vortex on Thursday nights..... before it got too crazy... way back in the day.
Hey Sietek,
My message must have gotten cut off somehow. I meant to ask did you ever ride a ZX-11 or ZX 12
Yeah, I wasn't sure what you were getting at, so I took a stab at it anyway.  
wink.gif

Nope, Never owned or rode a ZX11 or ZX12.  For the most part, I have been a Suzuki guy (TLR and Gixxers mostly),  since I have been in the Atl. anyway.  With the exception of the random R1's from time to time.  (My wife has a thing for Yami's, and made me buy a few, just so that she could ride them too and see if SHE wanted one. Man, that sucked!!
tounge.gif
 )

<!--EDIT|sietek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128628633 -->

Man,
I have got to know what you do for a living!
tounge.gif

Another...
Nice looking Woma..... Uh Bike . Yeah , I'm gonna stick with bike cause you look like a big damn dude
smile.gif

Sounds like we got the same price from the same dealer . I bought my '05 LE from Metro at the end of July and have about 4500 on it so far . Setup the suspension right off the bat for my weight and WOW , it rides great . Does need brakes but I have SS lines sitting here , just haven't put them on . Only real complaint is the headlight and I figured as much when I started looking at Suzuki's one headlight setup . It's bright but only directly in front of you . My R1 lights the night up from 90 degrees to the side into the next state . Gotta get used to that but otherwise she's sweet .

Lowered her 1" frt/rear , installed 1" risers , Made my own LED signals in the rear and gutted the stock pipes after I ceramic coated them Black . Just switched to a 180 rear so she handles like a sportbike now through the twisties .
Don't even ride the R1 anymore , it's for sale . I think you will like the Busa .

See My BIKES Here

bLACK_PIPES2.jpg

Nice looking bikes. My wife rides with me too. She was 55 before she ever got on a bike, I'm proud of her. She rides a cruiser now but we are starting to look at sport bikes for her now as she needs something a little stronger now that I have the busa. She is only 5' 2" so I need to find her something she can reach the ground on.

Great comparo Sietek, Beautiful wife, beautiful rides, what more can you ask for...

Went riding with a modifed 05 GSXR, pipe/computer/tre/Bmc filter/ 2 teeth on the rear sprocket.  We were coming up on a long straight and he waved for me to pass, and I knew why because early that morning he told me when I get to the straight away to hammer it and see how it runs, what he was really saying is "hammer it and I will hammer it and blow by you than bust on your busa" Well if you have ever read my mods I have dropped some cash on it also (http://www.flairphoto.com/busa.htm) so I figured what do I have to lose, so we get to this part of the road I am behind him doing 55 or so and here comes the wave, so I check my mirrors look up ahead down shift 1 gear and nail it tucked under the shield, hit rev limiter and bang out another gear, than another gear.... well at speed of 170 and still pulling he had not passed me but he was reeling me in according to another rider in the group that was trying to keep up.  But he did not pass me and I don't think he would have at those speeds our Busa is really designed for that. Also I am heavier than him, have a heavier bike, but more torque so it makes it close,  in this example if we would have been side by side going 20 mph and nailed it his lighter weight would have taken me I am sure of it, because since than we have rode together and you can just tell how much power it has but if I was 50 pounds lighter like he is I think it would be allot closer,  this winter going with new Cams so with everything else I have that should even up the score a little bit,  because I won't be losing 50 pounds anytime soon
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|vmaxbaby
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129087949 -->

Another...
Nice looking Woma..... Uh Bike . Yeah , I'm gonna stick with bike cause you look like a big damn dude
smile.gif

Sounds like we got the same price from the same dealer . I bought my '05 LE from Metro at the end of July and have about 4500 on it so far . Setup the suspension right off the bat for my weight and WOW , it rides great . Does need brakes but I have SS lines sitting here , just haven't put them on . Only real complaint is the headlight and I figured as much when I started looking at Suzuki's one headlight setup . It's bright but only directly in front of you . My R1 lights the night up from 90 degrees to the side into the next state . Gotta get used to that but otherwise she's sweet .

Lowered her 1" frt/rear , installed 1" risers , Made my own LED signals in the rear and gutted the stock pipes after I ceramic coated them Black . Just switched to a 180 rear so she handles like a sportbike now through the twisties .
Don't even ride the R1 anymore , it's for sale . I think you will like the Busa .

See My BIKES Here
Sweet stable of bikes rydfree. Good to see that you added the Busa to your collection!!

Back