My Busa Build Pics

What do you think?

• Total voters
Nice ride! Great job on the build! :thumbsup: I almost bought those same lighted decals on here for mine. Looks great on your ride.

I think the gen 2 tail conversion on the gen 1 is tits!!!! Thats the must do mod for this guy. How much did that mod run you without paint???? Please respond back. I found someone selling there conversion for 1300 but I thought that was a little too much green for this economy. Thanks:beerchug::thumbsup::bowdown:

Thanks for the complements guys. I really respect that the fat tire look i not for everyone, but I just love it!

Queastions:

1. Decals: they are Electroluminescent (sp) decals
2. Lowers: not gator glass, just decals
3. Smoked lenses: VHT Nightshade spray
3. Cost: Im still hiding the receipts from my wife!

As stated, it was a LOT of work, but my 12 yo son and my 17 yo daughter helped me and I REALLY enjoyed it.

What's the VHT Nightshade spray?

Very nice bike, not street legal with the tire outside the fender in most, if not all states.
You might or might not have legal issues on the street.
I am not familiar with all fat tire tire mods and how they handle on the street. I saw one on the interstate bouncing all over the place and the rider could not exceed 50mph. Not sure what he had done to the suspension. It looked like a crash looking for a place to happen. For show they look great.

Awesome bike..with the wide tire...is it difficult to lean?

NOT AT ALL!!!!!! honestly, my brother rides a zx10 every day to work. He's the motorcycle safety officer for Fort Sam Houston here in san Antonio, and is a MSF instructor; I let my him keep it for a week and when he brought it back he said "I can ride it JUST LIKE I ride my 10!" he said the cornering was no problem at all, and that he tried to "see just how far it would lean" and realized he was at "knee scraping angles" and felt very comfortable doing it!

I'd have to say it's more the rider that the bike! He and I have more that 100000 miles in the seat and we are VERY comfortable on it in the corners. Infact the guys in my club (210 Ryders) know I love going thru corners hard, fast, and low. I easily beat up on the CBR1000's and the R-1's!!!!

Very nice bike, not street legal with the tire outside the fender in most, if not all states.
You might or might not have legal issues on the street.
I am not familiar with all fat tire tire mods and how they handle on the street. I saw one on the interstate bouncing all over the place and the rider could not exceed 50mph. Not sure what he had done to the suspension. It looked like a crash looking for a place to happen. For show they look great.

I've been stopped by the cops once, but it was for speeding w/ no mention of the extended rear end. I have had TONS of cops complement me on it and some of the bike cops have stoped me to talk about it and take pics of (and on) it! Never 1 word about and illegal mods (and I've got plenty of mods on this thing)!!!

So I'd have to say it's probably legal here in Texas and in Georgia. Can't speak for other places.

Back