my buddy bought a V-Rod

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
anyone have some cool stuff for V-Rods? i'm scouring the net for neat stuff for his bike, because friends don't let friends ride stock.

Ive got nothin in the way of parts suppliers, but i do recomend you ride it, thier actually not to bad at all.
PS Mods, please dont ban me:laugh:

i've ridden one. he actually wanted a busa, but the wife wouldn't go with it. he asked me what i thought about a v-rod. i told em go for it. i've found turbos, superchargers, fender eliminators, wide tire kits, all kinds of cool stuff.

He needs to checkout all the cool stuff in europe they do to vrods

heh, i linked him to this
bad ass V-Rods

Man that blue one is SUPER HOT :thumbsup:
I'm in love again....

FOADplusMuscle-10percentErased-204back-600pix.jpg

that site is like streetfightersinc for us. cool bolt on stuff that totally changes the look of the bike. this stuff is also retarded expensive, just like sfi. that blue one is sexy tho. i'd take that with a turbo. there's also a single sided 360 kit for the vrod as well.

He needs to checkout all the cool stuff in europe they do to vrods

Europe ALWAYS has the neat stuff :thumbsup: ! America :sulk: , well it's customs seem to all look kinda alike after the first year and with very little advance usable or rideable designs to them :oh: :duh: :stirpot:

yea, that's a 1600 dollar headlight. the front end is a few k. i'd ride it tho. i'd need to find a purple jacket tho:laugh:

I test rode a 2009 V-Rod Muscle and liked it pretty well. It definitely had more power than I was expecting. One of the salesmen asked what I had been riding previously and assured me that the V-Rod would blow a Busa off the road. :rofl: Not a chance.

I only rode it for about 15 minutes, but when I pulled back up to the dealership the thing dumped it's coolant all over the ground... That was probably the only reason I didn't buy it. Other than that it was a really nice bike and seemed like it would be good for more relaxed riding.

i actually wanted one before i bought the busa. the busa fits me better tho. only way i'd trade my bike is if it was for a turbo gen 2.

had a v rod screamin eagle ride with us last week end, two busa's and a bandit and he stayed with us in the twisties more or less and not too bad on the long straights.

i looked at the Night Rod Special at the same time as the Hayabusa but the passenger seat on the night rod is just as high of an offset as a 1000 or 600 sport-bike. 2up riding is way more comfortable on the Hayabusa. There are plenty of aftermarket parts for the V/NIGHT rods

night_rod_special_wallpaper.jpg

Harley-Davidson_Night_Rod_Special_2.jpg

Back