Last time you heard from my, my bike was stolen...

Snakers

Registered
Last time you heard from me, my bike was stolen...

I couldnt wait for my settlement in 30 days, so i scoured craigslist and bought a bike with some money i have saved up til i get my settlement.

$2800 for a 2000 gsxr 750 with 10k miles
View attachment 1550956

Excellent.... now when u get another busa u have a track bike to go with..congrats

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ill get another busa...i always keep my eye open. I should get 9-10k from the ins company so thats plenty of cashola to get one

ill get another busa...i always keep my eye open. I should get 9-10k from the ins company so thats plenty of cashola to get one

No offense, but aren't you putting the cart before the horse? What happens now if something goes wrong and you DO NOT get all this money you are counting on....DON'T count your chickens before they've hatched....

No offense, but aren't you putting the cart before the horse? What happens now if something goes wrong and you DO NOT get all this money you are counting on....DON'T count your chickens before they've hatched....

Quit BEING RESPONSIBLE!!!!!! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Would buy a bike anyway. So either way it wouldnt matter. Its highly unlikely that ins wont pay. I actually made sure that I had coverage for this specific reason since bikes are so easy to steal. State farm, theyve done me well in the past.

Great choice! I hope you keep it for a track bike. Gixxer 750s are the best kept secret of great motorcycles around. Raydog

Back