my bike

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
Well....I took my bike over to Smithers today...she is getting a full system put on...I will be bikeless this week...but thats ok since its supposed to rain almost all week......I will post pics when I get her back....I may even go visit her at steves and take pics of the progress...

a week to put on an exhaust are they hand making it? takes about 2 hours to put on a full exhaust, I would go ask why its gonna take a week??

just my opinon tho

Well....I took my bike over to Smithers today...she is getting a full system put on...I will be bikeless this week...but thats ok since its supposed to rain almost all week......I will post pics when I get her back....I may even go visit her at steves and take pics of the progress...
Since I'm quite satisfied with the stock pipe mod, how much $$ did I save?
laugh.gif

well If you could see Smithers shop you would understand why they will have it all week....Steves shop is Packed with other customers bikes...ask anybody that has gone to him...it will be worth the wait!!! If you have a sport bike in this area....9 out of 10 ppl take their bike to Smithers. Plus if its going to be raining most of the week who cares if he has it all week!!

Um, I would gladly drive the 500 miles and let Steve have my bike for two weeks so he could work his Mojo on Sally.
beerchug.gif

well I have some sad news.....something has come up and I have to push the work on the motorcycle off for a little while longer. Thats one thing that I have learned in the 1 1/2 years of marriage....that my toys are not the financial priority. SO it will probably be another couple of weeks till I can have all the work done.
sad.gif
sad.gif

sad.gif

I hear ya , Ya know what they say don't ya?......Happy Wife=Happy Life!!!!!! I'm 50 years old and married for about ahh let me see ahhhh i think its 20 or so years....so I gots a lil experience...
Good Luck on your mission!

Good for you having the patience to take care of responsibilities first. Lots of people do it anyways, on credit, and end up paying for an exhaust system for the next twenty years... It will be worth the wait I'm sure.

I was one of those other customers in line, as well. Lots of dyno tunes going on this week, only so many hours and so many people to do the work. Gladly wait to have Steve do the work!
beerchug.gif

a week to put on an exhaust are they hand making it? takes about 2 hours to put on a full exhaust, I would go ask why its gonna take a week??

just my opinon tho
No, a week to shuffle it in with all the other work we have to do to his bike and our other customers.

I know for a fact a pipe can easily be put on in less than an hour. Don't ask me how I know.
laugh.gif

well I have some sad news.....something has come up and I have to push the work on the motorcycle off for a little while longer.  Thats one thing that I have learned in the 1 1/2 years of marriage....that my toys are not the financial priority.  SO it will probably be another couple of weeks till I can have all the work done.  
sad.gif

sad.gif
I FEEL YOUR PAIN BROTHER!!!!!
heart_broke.gif
shutup.gif

sad.gif

Make sure you take pic.'s, when you get this done !! I would definetly rather wait a couple of weeks for Smithers, that an hour at the dealer !!!!!

I was one of those other customers in line, as well.  Lots of dyno tunes going on this week, only so many hours and so many people to do the work.  Gladly wait to have Steve do the work!
beerchug.gif
I saw your bike there on Saturday when I went to get my battery replaced. Sweet lookin Busa!

Were you going with a Tsukigi Full exhaust?

Were you going with a Tsukigi Full exhaust?
Skotty...I bought Homebrews old system....its a 4-1 Hindle w/ a carbon fiber can.....

Back