Trip to Smithers Customs

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Making the journey to Smithers Customs Friday. Bike is in desparate need of Dyno tune. Isnt it wild that "No one",in St Louis has reputation or desire to service the needs of the sport bike community. It is a 262 mile trip for me, and well worth it. Steve agreed to get me in on very short notice. "Thanks Steve". Will take pics and report back when I get home. This will definetly make me ready for the bash !

beerchug.gif

Definitely worth the ride! Steve and crew will certainly take care of your girl.

congrats...you are going to like the guys there and will especially like the results they produce
beerchug.gif

I didnt get any engine mods done, but I did buy parts and have em work on my baby.  They have an Awesome gourp of guys there who really know what their doing!!! and if all goes well I'll take my bike back there this winter for some work.
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

Going to try and schedule mine to go to the Dr. sometime towards the end of May..
beerchug.gif

Thanks Steve and crew ! Top notch service from really nice folks. 524 miles round trip from home to shop and back. I would do it again in a heartbeat. The Busa Doctor is in !
laugh.gif
race.gif

Before tune,air fuel really rich, 166.14 hp,98.89 torque. after169.19hp 101.49 torque. these are std measurments. I have sae measured also.

Back