Violet was at the doc's today...

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
.... the Busa Dr - Steve Smithers, Smithers Customs!

Been meaning to get her on the dyno for years...finally got her done! She was really jerky down low...and after seeing that A/F graph, I see why! But now she's smooth! 81º today so I just HAD to take the long way home! She's no HP monster, but I gained a few ponies and some torque. I was more concerned with smoothing her out

Steve did a great job! :thumbsup:

Before
Before.jpg

After
After.jpg

Overlay
Both.jpg

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Both.jpg

Omar said she was sluggish at slow speeds, and since that's all he really rides, he needed to get her tuned up. Now he's back to looking fast, when he's really not :rofl:

:hide:

Omar said she was sluggish at slow speeds, and since that's all he really rides, he needed to get her tuned up. Now he's back to looking fast, when he's really not :rofl:

:hide:

I can't believe you said that, ::11 and Omar is such a nice guy. :thumbsup: I think you need to make it up to him, somehow. :laugh:

VaBusa said:
Omar said she was sluggish at slow speeds, and since that's all he really rides, he needed to get her tuned up.

Don't talk like that about my gal...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

georgiabusa_05 said:
Looks like VA may get PINK calipers at the bash for that comment. :laugh:

Was at Walmart when I saw this - ran by the paint dept... thanks, Tim!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

you're going to love how smooth she is now, it makes a world of difference! :beerchug:

ummm.... wow....lol....VA gonna get it!!!.... same with me omar i thought i would get better numbers but i got to remmber the ol girl is 6yrs old with a few miles on her...

I'm not scared of Omar :rofl: He loves me, and he knows if we need to get somewhere fast, I drive :whistle:

Glad you got Violet dialed in baby; so good to see you taking care of my 2nd Busa :laugh:

...is Caesar next?

Dang VaB's.....you’re going to have to make it up to Omar for that one. You do know that today (march 14th) is the male Valentine’s day right?

Dang VaB's.....you’re going to have to make it up to Omar for that one. You do know that today (march 14th) is the male Valentine’s day right?

There's no such holiday; you guys hate Valentine's Day! Hey, I thanked him for taking care of my 2nd Busa. What else does a girl have to do?! :laugh:

I'm impressed by house smooth your curve was stock! Or wasn't it stock before? Either way, nice results! I really want to get mine tuned someday....

ummm.... wow....lol....VA gonna get it!!!.... same with me omar i thought i would get better numbers but i got to remmber the ol girl is 6yrs old with a few miles on her...
Don't get hung up on dyno numbers. There are too many factors that play into what the HP reading is that vary from dyno to dyno. What to pay attention to is the difference between the before and after numbers from the same dyno on the same day.

There's no such holiday; you guys hate Valentine's Day! Hey, I thanked him for taking care of my 2nd Busa. What else does a girl have to do?! :laugh:

Girl...are you crazy..no such day??? Go google "stake and a BJ day" and then come talk to me about no such holiday.

Back