My 2009 Revamp and Build

New tires for the new rims showed up. Diablo Rossi ll. I went with the 190/55 profile to see just how much the profile changes helps with cornering. Not that it will make a ton of difference on a stretched busa but i hope a little since my stretch isn't too extreme only 3 inches I'm guessing. Cold here (50) so cant ride much specially on new tires that are on it. I can not wait for my new rims!

New tires for the new rims showed up. Diablo Rossi ll. I went with the 190/55 profile to see just how much the profile changes helps with cornering. Not that it will make a ton of difference on a stretched busa but i hope a little since my stretch isn't too extreme only 3 inches I'm guessing. Cold here (50) so cant ride much specially on new tires that are on it. I can not wait for my new rims!
Now I'm no expert on tires but doesn't a 200 have a higher more sharp tire profile? I read a 190 is a flatter profile I wanted the flattest tire for my turbo bike for traction. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

It all depends on the tire manufacturer. Shinkos have a very flat profile. The diablos are not flat at all they are more curved which is what I was looking for. The 55 profile will lift the back just a little more and supposedly helps with cornering. It should help to comp a little for the small stretch i have. Give it a little more of a stock handling feel. That and the much lighter rims should make a huge difference probably even better than stock handling hopefully.

It all depends on the tire manufacturer. Shinkos have a very flat profile. The diablos are not flat at all they are more curved which is what I was looking for. The 55 profile will lift the back just a little more and supposedly helps with cornering. It should help to comp a little for the small stretch i have. Give it a little more of a stock handling feel. That and the much lighter rims should make a huge difference probably even better than stock handling hopefully.
Hi. If I can get the OK from the LTA I will run a 215/45/17 the speed rating is a (y) Pilot sport cup 2 connect car tire. The price is good to $291.00. It 8.46 inches wide a the diameter is 24.72 inches.

Hi. I am on the 3rd one now! I think this one is a keeper. She is 35 years younger than I and she has a master degree in business administration. She can make over $100,000.00 a year. And she picked me up. It was right out of the blue.
You've got to be much prettier than I am...I'd have to hang $100 bills on me just for a girl like that to say "get lost creep" to me.

Welp, new issue. Fuel pump decided it was done. The one thing i didnt touch during my upgrade, so annoying. So new one ordered. Anyone with a battery suggestion? I want to go ahead and replace it as well. Rims are scheduled to arrive at the end of the month or possibly first week of july. I have been doing some riding, and man is she a beast. I will say she does not like roaming around town at 25 to 35 miles per hour. Once she gets hot occasionally it will stall slowing and going into first.

Which brings up another question. All you turbo guys out there, once warm, what does your machine idle at? Mine seems to be just a touch over 500 maybe closer to 600 650? Seems a little low to me. If it is low, cant that ne tweeked at the throttle bodies with a screw? Been a while since i had to check.

Last edited:
Shorai Lithium for a battery.

You Can adjust the idle speed mechanically, the linkage is on the left side of the throttle bodies.
Lift the tank, look below the airbox where the 2 throttle cables attach.

And; what coolant are you using?
You do have the 2nd fan mod as well; correct?

Shorai Lithium for a battery.

You Can adjust the idle speed mechanically, the linkage is on the left side of the throttle bodies.
Lift the tank, look below the airbox where the 2 throttle cables attach.

And; what coolant are you using?
You do have the 2nd fan mod as well; correct?
Only one fan but it keeps up great so far. Dunno if 2 will fit with turbo? Normal anti freeze.
To clarify my idle should be? Im sure its low.

Back