BUSA 2009

neoBusa

Registered
lasted 3 frickn weeks! My Brand New 2008... Some idiot thought I was invisible, I was doing 100mph and he simple cuts in front of me and brakes... Bamm... I'm alive, but my Busa's gone... His insurance covered that, so I'm about to order me a 2009. Attached is my 2008... In the next post will share with you the 2009 line up straight from SUZUKI!

This is just the beginning!

2008_Gone.jpg

Sorry to hear. That looks just awful. Glad you are okay.

Glad you are alive and able to tell about it. Bike doesn't look too bad for a 100mph accident though...
thumb_up.gif

What a drag.

Glad you're o.k. What kind of damages to your 'person'? Curious to know what you suffered in the carnage.

After the accident I contacted Suzuki, who were really amazing and supportive. I was the first to order the 2008 for Qatar (Country I reside in at the moment) and they were really helpful. I asked for 1 favor from them, which was to have the line up before it was posted anywhere, and they just emailed me. I think I will order the Gold One, Not sure...

Wow sorry to hear about the wreck! Glad your OK!
Not a gold fan but all the other colors rock! Still like my orange best!

100MPH Impact?
rock.gif
Holy Cow! What gear were you wearing?

Glad you are ok!

Don't want to sound selfish, but are there any of those colors that won't be released within the U.S.?

Thanks guys for wishing me well. The bike may not look that bad in the pic (the accident bike i mean) but in real life, its F#$cked up... and noone believed the rider survived and here I am telling all about it. On impact I was frickn flicked off like a sling shot. I was geared up, no leathers though. It was frickn hot and had my summer mesh protection. Kneepads, gloves, helmet and mesh jacket. Jacket got all ripped to pieces, but not a single scratch on the top body, had 6 stitches to my brow coz of my riding glasses, they broke and slit me open. wasn't wearing any ankle protection, they don't frickn sell size 10.5 boots here in Qatar, largest was an 8. My ankles got concussed and one of them bruised, but no broken bones of any kind... I flew over the pick-up truck and landed a good 15 meters... I flipped in the air and landed on my back first then ass (which was literally BLUE for 3 weeks) and then my ankles slammed into the ground... all I could think off was f#ck, my bike is gone... and my wife, how the hell am I gonna make her accept me riding again! It took me ages to convince her for a Busa.

I was spinning on the ground like crazy, banking every side of my body and helmet. I wasn't knocked out. Saw and felt the whole thing. When I stopped rolling, I stood up, adn ran to the bike as it was in the middle of the road and oncoming traffic was near by. I don't know how or from where, But I was able to pick up my busa like it was a bicycle, and moved it to safety. I loved my Orange Busa, adn not sure if I should get the same one or the Gold 09...

Incrdible! I've been to Qatar and know how the traffic is.

Back